Too much attention!

roundy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I never post on here but I have been curious.
A guy at work and I were talking and we mentioned how we both had exes that we think may have been turned off by the idea that we LOVED their huge cocks and that perhaps it may have been the downfall of our relationship. Now I don't think I ever came across as liking him just for his dick, but I've wondered if maybe my constant craving of his man meat was what did us in as a couple?
I myself am not too big, but I definitely appreciate a big penis. So I wonder, is there such thing as too much attention to your dick? Wouldn't it be flattering and nice to be appreciated? (I realize everyone is different, I am just curious as to people's general feedback)
Your thoughts?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never been in this position but I think that Charles Finn put it well when he said to remember that there is a person attached to it. There is nothing wrong with appreciating, praising and complimenting your lover's body. This goes for male and female but just be careful not to objectify them and reduce them to simply their physical parts.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck that, You know going in to a relationship what it is all about, If you are there for the cock than so be it. Happened to me, We were both in it for the sex and he happens to have a nice dick too. It changed after some time, we both developed feelings and have been together ever since.

I tell him I was in it for the cock and the great sex initially, Fortunatley he won my heart. I am truely the lucky one.