Too much cum to swallow?

jackmyjock

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
i had a buddy that i used to suck off every day before work- or after work if there wasn't time. Even in his 30's he usually shoots two loads before getting out of bed. I could show up 5 minutes later and he's hard and ready for more... the loads vary, if we are rushing or if we think his roommate (one of my best friends) might hear we have to be really quiet and usually smaller. he used to ask if he could cum in my mouth and the first couple of times i would spit - but i got hooked on sucking his cock and he told me I was the best cocksucker he had had... which made me proud, because his cock gets a lot of action...
Then i was the only guy he was hooking up with and i wanted to swallow his load. And it turned him on when I swallowed. Usually I could feel when he was about to cum and I loved the contractions of his cum pulsing from his full sack through the thick shaft until it spilled into my mouth. Then one day he didn't bother asking if he could cum in my mouth, or warn me that he was close, he was burying his cock down my throat and his balls were rubbing my chin and forced my hands off his cock so he could fuck my face. I didn't have a chance to breath between thrusts and i would choke with saliva all over- and it was hot. He liked that i wanted to choke on his cock, but when he went back in, he held the back of my head to keep his cock as far back as he could and started cumming past my mouth and shooting down my throat!! Both of us were surprised- i was gagging and choking and cum was all over his cock and down my chin, the cum that was in my mouth i swallowed. my eyes were watering and i caught my breath and gave him shit for not warning me and for drowning me in his cum. he apologized, and i told him i was kidding and went back down on to his still hard cock covered in cum and slowly licked it clean... he was shaking it was so intense. you can choke and gag me with your cock anytime!

The average capacity of the closed human mouth is 55+/-13 ml for females or 71+/-15 ml for males.

The average swallowing capacity at 25y is 18.7+/-6.0 ml/s for females and 31.9+/-9.5 ml/s for males.

The normal range of ejaculate volume in humans is up to 5.5ml. Beyond that is hyperspermia.

On average there are 7 semen emitting contractions during an ejaculation, with the second carrying the largest volume, equivalent to approx 40% of the total volume.

Contractions are around 0.6s apart initially, with each around 0.1s further apart. Total ejaculation lasts from around 5-22s.

So, if even if her oral capacity is at the lower limit of 42ml, and she can evacuate at the lower limit of 12.7ml/s, this means that in 5s, she can swallow 63ml with the residual capacity of her closed mouth meaning she can have taken over 100ml total volume without spilling a drop.

That means he would have had to produce 20x the upper limit of normal volume of cum in 5s for her to be unable to cope. So unless she has a freakishly small mouth or incompetent swallow, the only viable conclusion is that this is a great steaming pile. Or that she never wanted to swallow anyway...

Where's your data from? 7 spurts is definitely not the average.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i had a buddy that i used to suck off every day before work- or after work if there wasn't time. Even in his 30's he usually shoots two loads before getting out of bed. I could show up 5 minutes later and he's hard and ready for more... the loads vary, if we are rushing or if we think his roommate (one of my best friends) might hear we have to be really quiet and usually smaller. he used to ask if he could cum in my mouth and the first couple of times i would spit - but i got hooked on sucking his cock and he told me I was the best cocksucker he had had... which made me proud, because his cock gets a lot of action...
Then i was the only guy he was hooking up with and i wanted to swallow his load. And it turned him on when I swallowed. Usually I could feel when he was about to cum and I loved the contractions of his cum pulsing from his full sack through the thick shaft until it spilled into my mouth. Then one day he didn't bother asking if he could cum in my mouth, or warn me that he was close, he was burying his cock down my throat and his balls were rubbing my chin and forced my hands off his cock so he could fuck my face. I didn't have a chance to breath between thrusts and i would choke with saliva all over- and it was hot. He liked that i wanted to choke on his cock, but when he went back in, he held the back of my head to keep his cock as far back as he could and started cumming past my mouth and shooting down my throat!! Both of us were surprised- i was gagging and choking and cum was all over his cock and down my chin, the cum that was in my mouth i swallowed. my eyes were watering and i caught my breath and gave him shit for not warning me and for drowning me in his cum. he apologized, and i told him i was kidding and went back down on to his still hard cock covered in cum and slowly licked it clean... he was shaking it was so intense. you can choke and gag me with your cock anytime!
Hot story, I love when a guy just goes for it and shoots witho ut warning.

Reactions: LilBigWang

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a major fantasy of mine, as it'd be an extension of the "overwhelmed" feeling a huge cock inspires, which I'm so hooked on... I've fantasized a lot about panicking n choking n sputtering from a dudes load being just too massive to guzzle it all fast enough... hadn't come close to happening yet tho.

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when I was living in San Diego I attended a lot of swingers parties.
I was always welcome as I have a big cock and I came heavily. I had many comments from women
when I came. Always ejaculated in their mouth or pussy. I didn't want to make a mess on their bodies, major cleanup.

Back when I was living in San Diego I attended a lot of swingers parties.
I was always welcome as I have a big cock and I came heavily. I had many comments from women
when I came. Always ejaculated in their mouth or pussy. I didn't want to make a mess on their bodies, major cleanup.

If it's a really big load not much stays in the pussy though...

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF and I had an MFM with a guy, her first BBC. He had a very large cock and she was entranced by it. After he and I gave her foreplay and oral to give her an orgasm, I started sucking his cock to get it hard for her. He then started sucking my cock. That excited her so much that she pulled his now hard cock from my mouth and over to her pussy. They fucked for about 45 minutes and then he pulled out, saying he needed a break so he would not cum.

He sucked her clit for about five minutes and then put his cock back in her pussy. After they had fucked almost an hour more she said, "Let's stop. My pussy is getting sore." Then he started fucking me and she started fucking him with her large strap-on. After a few minutes, he stopped fucking me, completely distracting by being fucked by her strap-on. After about 30 minutes she said she was tired and stopped. We all washed up in the shower and returned to the bed.

He was semi-hard but had not cum yet. She stroked his cock for a little while, getting him hard again. She asked me if I would suck his cock and make him cum. I sucked him about five minutes and then he warned me that he was about to cum.

When he came, I swallowed the first couple of spurts. But then he kept cumming and cumming in such big waves that I could not swallow fast enough. His cum ran down the sides of my mouth and dripped onto the bed. It seemed like I had swallowed at least several cupfuls, and at least a cupful ran out of my mouth. I still had about a mouth full of cum, and I squirted it onto her tits. He and I took turns licking it up and giving it back to her via French kisses.

That was a very memorable session for all three of us.
Cupfulls???

Reactions: Richard Licks

Could anyone swallow this much cum?

This vid has been around for years. It used to be hawked by a guy who called himself Mike Trenton. :laughing: The suspicion is that it's done using injected saline solution. Certainly does not look real at all.

Reactions: Mogluver

dasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The average capacity of the closed human mouth is 55+/-13 ml for females or 71+/-15 ml for males.

The average swallowing capacity at 25y is 18.7+/-6.0 ml/s for females and 31.9+/-9.5 ml/s for males.

The normal range of ejaculate volume in humans is up to 5.5ml. Beyond that is hyperspermia.

On average there are 7 semen emitting contractions during an ejaculation, with the second carrying the largest volume, equivalent to approx 40% of the total volume.

Contractions are around 0.6s apart initially, with each around 0.1s further apart. Total ejaculation lasts from around 5-22s.

So, if even if her oral capacity is at the lower limit of 42ml, and she can evacuate at the lower limit of 12.7ml/s, this means that in 5s, she can swallow 63ml with the residual capacity of her closed mouth meaning she can have taken over 100ml total volume without spilling a drop.

That means he would have had to produce 20x the upper limit of normal volume of cum in 5s for her to be unable to cope. So unless she has a freakishly small mouth or incompetent swallow, the only viable conclusion is that this is a great steaming pile. Or that she never wanted to swallow anyway...

Hi, Zyz,
Could you please share with me the source of these stats?
Thank you,
dave

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This vid has been around for years. It used to be hawked by a guy who called himself Mike Trenton. :laughing: The suspicion is that it's done using injected saline solution. Certainly does not look real at all.
It looks photoshopped to begin with, and I agree that what he is shooting is artificial.

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
I've come across 1 guy that had lots of cum to share. So much in fact, he choked me with it when I was giving him head. He didn't warn me and came in my mouth during a breath. I sucked back as much as I could but I pulled him out of my mouth and he was still squirting. Ended up getting a facial out of it too. My mouth was full to the point I tipped my head up to keeping it from leaky out my mouth.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to think of the load as my reward. I think the biggest reward I had was from a hot Latino trucker that was extremely horny when I first started hooking up with guys. He came fast but my goodness it was more than I could imagine and one of the first times I had ever had cum in my mouth so I was caught off guard when the warm jizz hit my tongue. Back then I felt it was a disaster because I pulled away and he was still unloading and shot several ropes directly into the center of my face which left me looking like I had just stepped out of a bukkake movie. I remember the guy being extremely apologetic and even helped me clean his jizz off my face. Back then I wasn't a swallower and I can't lie I wasn't really into having guys cum in my mouth.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've watched videos of guys cumming for years and it had to shoot out at least an inch to count. And the most I've seen anybody shoot is 19 times until last year. There was a video of a young kid that shot 21 times. I wish I could find that video again as I lost the hard drive it was on.
No comments please, I know I'm strange.

Reactions: multiplesquirter

thick_cock_306

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I'm not as talented as others here...so yea I have had a few occasions where I couldn't swallow it all. One guy I used to hook up with would just fire a huge shot right to the back of my throat and I would normally gag and then pull back and he would just keep shooting on my face/neck/chest.

I've only ever really experienced one time (same guy, he's married so I don't think he emptied his balls very often) where he just came so much it squirted out of my mouth. His never tasted that great so whatever...

Reactions: erpap