Too much cum to swallow?

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Giving my first blowjob I had never swallowed cum.. beforehand I was terrified of cum. What's Interesting in my case is if the man moans & is verbal I am eager. The more verbally aggressive he is the more I want his cum.

A guy fucked me good and long in my dim bedroom. I love to talk to men any kind of way because I want to be dominated & put in my place. He fucked me missionary, doggy, against the wall, froggy..I love making men feel like they have to prove a point.

Towards the end I couldn't take anymore and told him to stop. Both of us all sweaty. He got up and stood there and stared jacking & he didn't expect me to get up and fall on my knees and bring my face close to him. He jerked for a minute or so but when I placed my hands on his thigh and told him to give it to me. He nutted all over my face. I laughed in an excited manner because this was my first facial. I grabbed his dick and started to jerk it slightly & glanced at him with an open eye and saw him still twitching.

I didn't know what to expect but he caught his breath and said he wanted to see it...and so I turned on the light and he grabbed my face to observe the mess he made and gave me a look like I was a slut.

I then went to the bathroom and saw for myself. rope of cum on my face and forehead, some of his cum splattered on my shirt. I don't know what it is but seeing his cum on my face really satisfied me & I don't even want it off but if course I did wipe it off.
I realized then how much I love cum that thick and white.

If I am really into the and guy he turns me on beyond belief with his body and mouth, I'm eating his cum unless he just feels the need to fuck until he comes but to me...my bf's cum is always my reward.

If I were to see a cute guy Is be like..I'd suck that dick, if I were to see a cute guy that I connected with mentally as well and physically then I start desiring his cum.

I do believe there can be too much though if it chokes you. My next venture is get a cum on the tongue kind of deal.

I know that would be nice to look at for him to see.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Giving my first blowjob I had never swallowed cum.. beforehand I was terrified of cum. What's Interesting in my case is if the man moans & is verbal I am eager. The more verbally aggressive he is the more I want his cum.

A guy fucked me good and long in my dim bedroom. I love to talk to men any kind of way because I want to be dominated & put in my place. He fucked me missionary, doggy, against the wall, froggy..I love making men feel like they have to prove a point.

Towards the end I couldn't take anymore and told him to stop. Both of us all sweaty. He got up and stood there and stared jacking & he didn't expect me to get up and fall on my knees and bring my face close to him. He jerked for a minute or so but when I placed my hands on his thigh and told him to give it to me. He nutted all over my face. I laughed in an excited manner because this was my first facial. I grabbed his dick and started to jerk it slightly & glanced at him with an open eye and saw him still twitching.

I didn't know what to expect but he caught his breath and said he wanted to see it...and so I turned on the light and he grabbed my face to observe the mess he made and gave me a look like I was a slut.

I then went to the bathroom and saw for myself. rope of cum on my face and forehead, some of his cum splattered on my shirt. I don't know what it is but seeing his cum on my face really satisfied me & I don't even want it off but if course I did wipe it off.
I realized then how much I love cum that thick and white.

If I am really into the and guy he turns me on beyond belief with his body and mouth, I'm eating his cum unless he just feels the need to fuck until he comes but to me...my bf's cum is always my reward.

If I were to see a cute guy Is be like..I'd suck that dick, if I were to see a cute guy that I connected with mentally as well and physically then I start desiring his cum.

I do believe there can be too much though if it chokes you. My next venture is get a cum on the tongue kind of deal.

I know that would be nice to look at for him to see.
Doesn't it feel good being real humiliating and slutty. I want to be every man's trashy cum dump slut, just use me please.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I regularly produce huge loads but only when they are on the very excessive amount and thickness and com spurts come in rapid sucession that's when partners couldn't swallow it all and it would spill over
Don't you enjoy seeing it run out of their mouths, down their chin and drip on their chest, dick or floor?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I have an excessive amount, but the first time my (now) wife gave me a b.j. it was the same night we had had sex for the first time, and what happened was she pulled away and it shot up into her hair. She made it a point to apologize a couple days later and to reassure me that she was a swallower. She said, "I guess there was more still in there than I expected."
Lucky wife, she just doesn't know how good it is to get a really big load to swallow and play with.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had a buddy that i used to suck off every day before work- or after work if there wasn't time. Even in his 30's he usually shoots two loads before getting out of bed. I could show up 5 minutes later and he's hard and ready for more... the loads vary, if we are rushing or if we think his roommate (one of my best friends) might hear we have to be really quiet and usually smaller. he used to ask if he could cum in my mouth and the first couple of times i would spit - but i got hooked on sucking his cock and he told me I was the best cocksucker he had had... which made me proud, because his cock gets a lot of action...
Then i was the only guy he was hooking up with and i wanted to swallow his load. And it turned him on when I swallowed. Usually I could feel when he was about to cum and I loved the contractions of his cum pulsing from his full sack through the thick shaft until it spilled into my mouth. Then one day he didn't bother asking if he could cum in my mouth, or warn me that he was close, he was burying his cock down my throat and his balls were rubbing my chin and forced my hands off his cock so he could fuck my face. I didn't have a chance to breath between thrusts and i would choke with saliva all over- and it was hot. He liked that i wanted to choke on his cock, but when he went back in, he held the back of my head to keep his cock as far back as he could and started cumming past my mouth and shooting down my throat!! Both of us were surprised- i was gagging and choking and cum was all over his cock and down my chin, the cum that was in my mouth i swallowed. my eyes were watering and i caught my breath and gave him shit for not warning me and for drowning me in his cum. he apologized, and i told him i was kidding and went back down on to his still hard cock covered in cum and slowly licked it clean... he was shaking it was so intense. you can choke and gag me with your cock anytime!
Gagging and choking on dick is hard but afterwards you want more of the same. Tears run down my cheeks, snot runs out of my nose and spit runs out of my mouth but I never complain because I feel so cheap and humiliated Cocksuckers enjoy being humiliated..

Reactions: Love_cum14 and T71R

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doesn't it feel good being real humiliating and slutty. I want to be every man's trashy cum dump slut, just use me please.
It was such a turn on. Something sexy about that, "You've served your purpose slut." look he gave me with his sperm on me. It made me realize just how submissive I am & are naturally attracted to alphas. I also like the alphas who are so low-key in public but in the bedroom they are verbal & make you serve them. Perfect hubby to have.

Reactions: Richard Licks

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My guy yesterday was a cum Fountain with thick white tasty cum but cmon it was way too much...i was like ready now ? while he was still cummin...small but thick cock and awesome endurance and like a champ...he could be the only one in a bukkake contest for more than 10 guys for sure..just wow.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the horny guy to push it in my mouth with his hard cock.
My guy yesterday was a cum Fountain with thick white tasty cum but cmon it was way too much...i was like ready now ? while he was still cummin...small but thick cock and awesome endurance and like a champ...he could be the only one in a bukkake contest for more than 10 guys for sure..just wow.
Yes that too. Best though is smearing his cum over my face and especially my eyes and then letting me lick his dick clean.

Reactions: beach_bud

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gagging and choking on dick is hard but afterwards you want more of the same. Tears run down my cheeks, snot runs out of my nose and spit runs out of my mouth but I never complain because I feel so cheap and humiliated Cocksuckers enjoy being humiliated..
Yes sir, you said it right. Is there ever too much cum.NEVER,NO NOT EVER.

Reactions: Richard Licks

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't you enjoy seeing it run out of their mouths, down their chin and drip on their chest, dick or floor?
I love it when it makes my nose run with cum, backs up out of my mouth and you can be certain I don't let it happen 4 show because I hate wasting cum.It's every blue moon a man shoots a load into my throat faster and a lot more than will go down; it's like shot gunning a beer; all of it don't go down because its rocketing into your mouth and throat too hard and too much too quick.
What a pleasure, plain ecstasy! And of course the thick long cocks that make me cry and a few that make me my mouth get muscle cramps, are a cock of a different color. Every man needs a great cocksucker to show him what a good blowjob is regardless of size and color.The biggest cummer and biggest cock( a true miraculous grower) was a mwn trucker about 6'5 maybe 240# and in his late 30's early 40's. But I sucked a man's cock who had a fat 5 inches real big nuts and shot a load like a stallion! Both were awesome but my throat is so deep, I love to gag on the really fat long cocks.
Make me cry, and for pete's sake, try to drown me with your cum load! I'll do my part to make it happen by sucking the chrome off of your cock!

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife has this one ex-boyfriend, Asian, very thick 7.25 inches, who has massive load after massive load after massive load. Usually these are inside her, but occasionally he'll cum in her mouth... mostly because he knows she almost never gives me oral and has NEVER let me cum in her mouth. Is it to much to swallow, probably not, but he shoots like a geyser. The first hits the back of her throat so hard she involuntarily gags and soon she's struggling to keep up and keep it from over flowing. He always laughs and says too much for you and she'll say you know everything about you is too much for me. He'll then say to me how can you not be so turned on by her body to cum enough for her to get use to it? She'll giggle and say your first shot is twice as much as he can produce cumming twice. She's not wrong.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg I blew someone like that before. After shooting the 8th or 9th rope into my mouth, my gag reflex tapped out and I accidentally spit A LOT of it out onto his slacks and he had to sneak out of the event we were at to go back to his hotel and change...worst part was he was a speaker at the event and they panicked and had to switch the speaking order around bc he was late coming back

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife has this one ex-boyfriend, Asian, very thick 7.25 inches, who has massive load after massive load after massive load. Usually these are inside her, but occasionally he'll cum in her mouth... mostly because he knows she almost never gives me oral and has NEVER let me cum in her mouth. Is it to much to swallow, probably not, but he shoots like a geyser. The first hits the back of her throat so hard she involuntarily gags and soon she's struggling to keep up and keep it from over flowing. He always laughs and says too much for you and she'll say you know everything about you is too much for me. He'll then say to me how can you not be so turned on by her body to cum enough for her to get use to it? She'll giggle and say your first shot is twice as much as he can produce cumming twice. She's not wrong.
You enjoy being a Cuck don't you?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love it when it makes my nose run with cum, backs up out of my mouth and you can be certain I don't let it happen 4 show because I hate wasting cum.It's every blue moon a man shoots a load into my throat faster and a lot more than will go down; it's like shot gunning a beer; all of it don't go down because its rocketing into your mouth and throat too hard and too much too quick.
What a pleasure, plain ecstasy! And of course the thick long cocks that make me cry and a few that make me my mouth get muscle cramps, are a cock of a different color. Every man needs a great cocksucker to show him what a good blowjob is regardless of size and color.The biggest cummer and biggest cock( a true miraculous grower) was a mwn trucker about 6'5 maybe 240# and in his late 30's early 40's. But I sucked a man's cock who had a fat 5 inches real big nuts and shot a load like a stallion! Both were awesome but my throat is so deep, I love to gag on the really fat long cocks.
Make me cry, and for pete's sake, try to drown me with your cum load! I'll do my part to make it happen by sucking the chrome off of your cock!
You are right, every straight man needs a good cocksucker.

Reactions: Rustyridge