Too much cum to swallow?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There have been people who could swallow my load but not without great effort. I actually have hyperspermia so I shoot massive volumes of cum, about 7-8x what an average guy puts out. The very high end of average is about 5 mL in a load, I put out 30-40 mL in a single load. Just a weird medical anomaly. See attached pic at bottom for a single load of mine.

So the vast majority of people who’ve taken a load of mine to the mouth have never been able to swallow all of the output, it’s just too much for most people. But two have and it was super impressive and insanely hot.

Thankfully, unlike many people with hyperspermia my actual sperm count isn’t low. Lots of guys with the condition just produce lots of semen and little sperm making them rather infertile, i.e. cumshots that are copious but rather watery. I’m the opposite for the most part - lots of sperm but moderate semen, i.e. cumshots that are copious but very thick and creamy.

[photo=large]1539146[/photo]
That’s about 35 mL of a single cumshot of mine, blast into a magnum condom.
What did you do with that load. I would have eaten it.

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There have been people who could swallow my load but not without great effort. I actually have hyperspermia so I shoot massive volumes of cum, about 7-8x what an average guy puts out. The very high end of average is about 5 mL in a load, I put out 30-40 mL in a single load. Just a weird medical anomaly. See attached pic at bottom for a single load of mine.

So the vast majority of people who’ve taken a load of mine to the mouth have never been able to swallow all of the output, it’s just too much for most people. But two have and it was super impressive and insanely hot.

Thankfully, unlike many people with hyperspermia my actual sperm count isn’t low. Lots of guys with the condition just produce lots of semen and little sperm making them rather infertile, i.e. cumshots that are copious but rather watery. I’m the opposite for the most part - lots of sperm but moderate semen, i.e. cumshots that are copious but very thick and creamy.

[photo=large]1539146[/photo]
That’s about 35 mL of a single cumshot of mine, blast into a magnum condom.

Well if you was close I would like to challenge the swallowing, I actually was was a bottom for 5 tops. they stood over me and jacked at almost the same time. In on gulp I swallow the entire load. For some reason heavy cum and long thick dick is what I do best

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife has this one ex-boyfriend, Asian, very thick 7.25 inches, who has massive load after massive load after massive load. Usually these are inside her, but occasionally he'll cum in her mouth... mostly because he knows she almost never gives me oral and has NEVER let me cum in her mouth. Is it to much to swallow, probably not, but he shoots like a geyser. The first hits the back of her throat so hard she involuntarily gags and soon she's struggling to keep up and keep it from over flowing. He always laughs and says too much for you and she'll say you know everything about you is too much for me. He'll then say to me how can you not be so turned on by her body to cum enough for her to get use to it? She'll giggle and say your first shot is twice as much as he can produce cumming twice. She's not wrong.
so hot

Reactions: David.djr

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The blowjob I was receiving was feeling so good until I couldn't hold it. When I nutted, it took them by surprise. Their cheeks puffed out spilling a mixture of spit and nut. My nut varies in consistency but was thick at the time. It was too much to swallow. I was being edged and hadn't ejaculated in weeks so it might have had something to do with it.

cum_lover4u

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I shoot huge loads. Almost every guy I have been with comments on how much cum I spurt. Of the ones who have gotten my load in their mouth, they all have been able to swallow at least some, but most have some dribbling out. Several have choked trying to swallow it all.
Sounds amazing! Mm

Reactions: Richard Licks

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only had one occasion where I missed a drop, had more to do with timing than size of the load, guy was a great shooter, strong burst, I'd just swallowed a spurt and the next one came before I could prepare and some squirted out of my mouth. Since that experienced I've changed my MO, now I let the cock make all the deposits in my mouth before swallowing. Have had some great mouthfuls but never one that was too big to hold and swallow. I've had guys deposit down my throat while it's hot for them I much prefer feeling that loads enter my mouth and enjoying the pleasure of the swallow.

Reactions: Terrorvision

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife usually cannot swallow all my load. First shot shoots so incredibly hard it zings the back of her throat and gags her, so she has a hard time keeping me in her mouth after that. If she angles it right, she can turn that first shot into a mouthful, and then she has to keep swallowing as I'll pump out like 6-8 more ropes of different volumes. I think years and years ago she could swallow all of it, but as the years progressed I've made more and more cum every year, no idea why or how, so more recently it's almost impossible for her. She tries though, and the trying makes it awesome every time!
Sure there is a cocksucker around that would be glad to swallow the excess cum you are producing. Think your wife would share you?

Reactions: techpump