Too much curve?

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quick question...does my erection have too much of a curve? I've always been concerned about my size, but now I am not sure about my erection's curve and the way it kinda points down instead of up. Is this a problem? Any comments would be appreciated.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have kind of a big downward curve at times, but it doesn't get in the way of sex. Girls don't seem to mind. Yours isn't so bad, it's noticeable but I'm sure you can still have intercourse, right? You can't help it anyway, so not worth worrying about.

GayBot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, this is a subject I have very definate opinions on... always have!!! My ex long term guy bent downwards alot like you do though you may be a little bigger, and personally I loved it for several reasons. Best being Its alot easier to swallow from below... I cant stand upward curves as they are impossible to suck well... way to much effort. I think your cock is perfect by my standards... and Im sure I am not the only one to agree...

Also when it comes to intercourse, upwards again are painfull.... even much smaller ones. I have always preferred a downward bend, of good size... Your dick is fucking beautifull man...

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks sixofspades, it does not get in the way of sex, no girl has ever complained about it, but I'm just wondering if they keep quiet just to be nice. I don't want them to feel uncomfortable but I try to straighten it as I enter and there seems to be no problem.