michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi Guys...

I don't really post very often here as I am a lurker (for one main reason I won't get into). However recently it's been more and more noticeable how many people come on here and seemingly stroke the ego of other members. Now I am all for anyone posting pics etc all the like and that is cool. What DOES frustrate me is when someone that is blatently 'average' is being called 'massive' or 'huge' when it's clear it's not the case.

Why do you think this is such a happening on this site? Do people have low expectations or just try and be 'nice' by complimenting?

Not to get at anyone or any group in particular. Just a observation!

Mike

sakemdip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
trying to be nice i guess. that was also one of my first impressions after being here just few days. how fuckin nice people here are. may be it has to do something with people here being a lot more open minded, than lets say average community.

i wouldnt go so far to say that irritates me... world around us would be a better place if we were nicer to each other, anyway i wont begin the whole miss universe speach.... actually its quite stupid, that this frustrates you.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps it's because they have the courage to post pics and fill in a profile rather than being a lurker. I personally notice that ppl who don't have pics or a profile have a lot to say and are usually the ppl who have a 10, 11, 12" inch rod.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You've been here since 2005 so you know the lay of the land. If you want to take people to task you can and should be more direct.

I think people are nice here and supportive which is a good thing. Personally, I wouldn't use adjectives I didn't mean. I wouldn't say "huge" or "massive" unless I thought so but I would say "hot" or "sexy" or compliment some other attribute I liked. If there's nothing I like, I don't say anything.

On the other hand, I'd really love to hear why you don't post and what the one main reason you don't want to get into it is. I absolutely do not understand people who hang out here and don't feel they can or want to express themselves so now it's your turn.

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You've been here since 2005 so you know the lay of the land. If you want to take people to task you can and should be more direct.

I think people are nice here and supportive which is a good thing. Personally, I wouldn't use adjectives I didn't mean. I wouldn't say "huge" or "massive" unless I thought so but I would say "hot" or "sexy" or compliment some other attribute I liked. If there's nothing I like, I don't say anything.

On the other hand, I'd really love to hear why you don't post and what the one main reason you don't want to get into it is. I absolutely do not understand people who hang out here and don't feel they can or want to express themselves so now it's your turn.

Well said.....