too much flaunting - when others dont want to see

bigbuckeye: Im obsessed with my big cock... like to to be noticed in shorts, tight pants, lockeroom, sitting in chairs. Im pretty much sexually charged all the time (really rarely a time I'm not aware of my penis. I have found that often others are not in the same frame of mine. Semi hard in the gym and straight guys turn aware. Obscene bulge and women avert there eyes. Don't get me wrong, other times I get people following me - staring. I LOVE IT. But I think I force it too much in wrong situtions. Anyone else find the same thing. Any ideas on safe places to be proud of it and let strangers "react" to it without offending?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 5 2004, 02:36 PM
Dude ... you need to get a hobby!
[post=266085]Quoted post[/post]​

I disagree -- I think he needs to lose a hobby! :)

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye+Dec 5 2004, 02:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Dec 5 2004, 02:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 5 2004, 02:36 PM
Dude ... you need to get a hobby&#33;

I disagree -- I think he needs to lose a hobby&#33; :)
[post=266094]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I think he needs to post photos.

*laughes*

bigbuckeye: Thanks dudes... makes joining LPSG an enjoyable experience

:(

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Aw c&#39;mon, you didn&#39;t really give us much of a choice on how to react, right? Kidding. Here&#39;s the kicker, man. You recognize that you&#39;re forcing yourself on other people, some of whom aren&#39;t particularly interested or are quite appalled by you showing it off all the time. So, to the extent that you are able, stop it. It&#39;s just up to you deciding not to do so, whether it&#39;s wearing more modest gear or resisting the urge to bone up in front of people, or what have you.

Now if you can&#39;t help yourself, that&#39;s a whole &#39;nother issue...

bigbuckeye: im still amazed... thought this was a place to come to talk about dealin with having a big dick. i cant believe the majority of you guys who are also hung dont like to be noticed

maybe i am a freak?

certainly the name L P SUPPORT G not ringing true here

by the way never forced my cock on someone... yeh i like to be noticed - a lot - but never did it in a hugely inappropriate way

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bigbuckeye@Dec 6 2004, 10:04 AM
im still amazed... thought this was a place to come to talk about dealin with having a big dick. i cant believe the majority of you guys who are also hung dont like to be noticed

maybe i am a freak?

by the way never forced my cock on someone... yeh i like to be noticed - a lot - but never did it in a hugely inappropriate way
[post=266205]Quoted post[/post]​

Well to me it seems this is less about your dick and more a simple matter of egomania. It&#39;s good to have a strong sense of self esteem, but theres such a thing as too much of a good thing in all cases.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bigbuckeye@Dec 6 2004, 11:04 AM

You know, telling a friend when they&#39;ve crossed a line is support. There&#39;s a difference between support and blind affirmation.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bigbuckeye@Dec 6 2004, 03:04 PM
Your own words: "But I think I force it too much in wrong situtions." Yeah, some of us like to be noticed, but most of us have have &#39;gotten over ourselves&#39;. We&#39;re comfortable with our endowments and are not obsessed (your word, not mine) with our cocks. Those who need to know our sizes find out when the time is right, and that&#39;s not the population at large. (I know ... this coming from a dude who used to make his money by showing off his cock to total strangers. But hey ... that was business&#33;)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by bigbuckeye@Dec 6 2004, 03:04 PM
im still amazed... thought this was a place to come to talk about dealin with having a big dick. i cant believe the majority of you guys who are also hung dont like to be noticed

maybe i am a freak?

Serious Advice:

If you want it to be seen, upload your pics ont othe gallery.

If you want to stop showing it off in public, then buy baggy clothes and cultivate either a Goth or Skater look. Then it wont show at all, and it will stop you being able to be a show off.

Not much else to say, the decision not to show off has to be taken by you, and we cant really tel lyou where to look for places to show off other than "near where you live" or "this forum".

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 5 2004, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 5 2004, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mindseye@Dec 5 2004, 02:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Dec 5 2004, 02:36 PM
Dude ... you need to get a hobby&#33;

I disagree -- I think he needs to lose a hobby&#33; :)
[post=266094]Quoted post[/post]​

I think he needs to post photos.

*laughes*
[post=266115]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I know he needs to stop bragging&#33;

bigbuckeye:
Originally posted by mindseye+Dec 6 2004, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Dec 6 2004, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bigbuckeye@Dec 6 2004, 11:04 AM

You know, telling a friend when they&#39;ve crossed a line is support. There&#39;s a difference between support and blind affirmation.
[post=266238]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Actually... that is the coolest thing I read here, thanks bro - BIGBUCKEYE

carolinacurious:
Originally posted by bigbuckeye@Dec 5 2004, 01:31 PM
Any ideas on safe places to be proud of it and let strangers "react" to it without offending?
[post=266049]Quoted post[/post]​

Bars, particularly gay bars. Although it still depends.

I&#39;ll defer to others with more experience (I&#39;m not all that huge and I&#39;m a major grower) but it seems to me that you should be able to wear basically the same things as other people at beaches and gyms as long as you can keep it from falling out and be reasonable around kids. Personally, if I was at a gym and some guy was wearing the same thing as me but his shorts showed a whole lot more, I would be distracted but I would consider the problem my own.

I think it feels good to everyone to be noticed for a complimentary reason but keep in mind that if you&#39;re actually looking for public places to display your cock you are describing a behavior that is "over the line" or certainly approaching the line.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I have never assumed that the world wanted to see my equipment. The size difference between mine and a small one is only a few inches. Considering that the size of my manhood is something over which I have no control, I have always deferred to discretion.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of us actually like seeing a naked well hung, self-confident stud. As for some of comments here (which strike me as rather hypocritical for a website called LPSG), try this: take away the galleries in which hung studs are showing their stuff, remove all the posts in which we talk about bulges, all the speculation about hung celebrities, all the discussion about noticing big cocks in lockerrooms, dorm rooms, and other public places -- take them all away and you wouldn&#39;t have much left on LPSG.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey, I should keep it in my pants and bring it out in appropriate situations. Believe me lotssa guys and chicks are not fascinated by an extra large dick - but do feel inadequate and / or unable to cope with the size. I&#39;d wait to be groped or be sure I was exposing myself to someone interested. -_-

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Bluespeedoz@Dec 12 2004, 07:35 PM
Hey, I should keep it in my pants and bring it out in appropriate situations. Believe me lotssa guys and chicks are not fascinated by an extra large dick - but do feel inadequate and / or unable to cope with the size. I&#39;d wait to be groped or be sure I was exposing myself to someone interested. -_-
[post=266994]Quoted post[/post]​

You must have the record of comments on your LPSG gallery picture, stud. I so understand the replies from all who have commented and I can understand having such a beauty entails special concerns. I can think of nothing more awesome than having you expose yourself to me and providing the opportunity for a grope.