too much for her

quitelarge: hi big guys:

i have a question i would like to ask..please help me wiht that. please. I see that most people claim to have an 8 inch dick in this club...i personally assume you guys are exaggerating ;D..because it is not quiet normal to be that big. And most of the pics online are digitally enhanced . In fact, my dick is 5 inch long, average in length and it is fat (4 inches)......like a small beer can. My girlfriend promise to have sex with me this weekend (my and her first time). I see that people in movies stick his dick all the way, hard in a woman....I wnat to do the same...but i am not sure if those movies, like pics online are fake...would I hurt her or break something in her if i do that (with the girth of my thick dick) :p? can she take my whole length, seriously..no exaggeration here please..i want the truth..... Dont tell me everything is 8 again :p Really dont want any accident... ;)

best,

quitelarge

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The first thing you have to do is to forget about what everybody else has (or is lying about) and concentrate on giving your partner as much pleasure as you can.

Don't rush things. Start with the basics (cuddling, kissing) and let things progress naturally. First thing you know you'll realize that you and your girlfriend have shared each other in the deepest, most fulfilling way.

And neither of you will have thought a whit about anybody else but each other.

Pecker

Donk: If you are reporting your measurements correctly and your penis 4 inches around (that is what "girth" means), then you should have no problem. That is not especially thick as penises go. But if your penis is really 4 inches across, then that is very wide and thick and you should be careful. A 5 inch length should not be a problem.

As for the number of 8 inch penises in this "club", it is natural that a group dedicated to large penises would have more large penises in it than you would normally encounter in one place. It's like if you look at a basketball team you will notice that it has more tall people than "normal".

1811: [quote author=Donk link=board=health;num=1056372195;start=0#2 date=06/23/03 at 06:22:16]It's like if you look at a basketball team you will notice that it has more tall people than "normal".[/quote]

:D