too much masterbation, weak erections and short length

burgergirth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got addicted and would do 2-3 times a day, I realized that my dick is alot shorter than when i havent jacked off in a while, When i stop the addiction will the penis go back to normal size? thanks

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went a period of time when I was masturbating 3 to 4 times a day, to the point where i litterally did not feel my penis anymore because I was cumming so much. I really had to work hard to put a stop to that, so I stopped cold turkey, and went a month without touching myself unless it was bathing or urinating. I t was a real tough month. But I did not notice a difference of lentgh in my penis or a difference in girth. When I resumed masturbating the orgasms were much better.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I got addicted and would do 2-3 times a day, I realized that my dick is alot shorter than when i havent jacked off in a while, When i stop the addiction will the penis go back to normal size? thanks
Are you masterbating in cold water? I never thought my dick would shrink because I jacked off too much. How do you know it has shrunk?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Vitamins. You have to put back the Nutrition. 2-3 times a day is too much. Ween yourself down to 2 then once a day. your dick is like any other part of the body. It needs some resting time.

woodpecker2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you masterbating in cold water? I never thought my dick would shrink because I jacked off too much. How do you know it has shrunk?
Oh my god what a turnup, here is me past 70 and started doing it at age 11, 5 or 6 times a day, see my pics and there is the proof that it gets bigger and better , woodpecker2

woodpecker2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Vitamins. You have to put back the Nutrition. 2-3 times a day is too much. Ween yourself down to 2 then once a day. your dick is like any other part of the body. It needs some resting time.
I'm bi and been doing it since a boy of 11, became addicted real fast, still am, love the feeling,

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm bi and been doing it since a boy of 11, became addicted real fast, still am, love the feeling,
Yes. Its great but we also have to live our lifes. 2or 3 times a day is a bit much if not time consuming. If he wants to see size and strength come back try jerking off everyday without cumming. Then at the end of the week bust a load that will blow your mind. You will see size gains simply by giving it a good workout and walk around with your dick swinging. :cool::smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My s/o likes to "fluff" a lot, but only ejaculates 3 - 4 times a week. He cums a lot and has very intense orgasms.

Maybe you could fluff but not to orgasm, and maybe that would cut you down to once a day.

- - - -

PS: Uncut - where'd your avatar go? Barely recognized you!