too much of a good thing?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a boob guy, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

I think my Toyota Highlander is big enough for me. She's like the original Hummer, way too big.

Um speaking of hummers, she probably wouldn't be able to get close enough on her knees, huh?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl lives in LA. I've seen her around.

For our woman friends...wouldn't this be painful? It looks awful. Her breasts must hurt and I can't imagine how her back feels. This is a dangerous fetish, no?

Lord of Orion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the super-inflated breasts are filled with a silly-string type substance, not saline or silicone, and they are a LOT lighter than natural breasts.

Real or fake, big or huge, back pain seems to vary from woman to woman. I've known girls with DD-cups that just killed their back and shoulders, and I've known girls with HH-cups that they toted around with no problem whatsoever.

Miosotis is grand. In my opinion, if they're real they can't be too big. Milena Velba, Maria Moore, Eden Mor, Nadine Jansen... I'd take 'em all.

• Love
Reactions: BIGdickRodney

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This girl lives in LA. I've seen her around.

She used to live next door to me. She didn't always look like that. One day I was playing basketball and we kept losing the balls in her yard. The next month she had inserted them into her chest. That Bitch. I want my basketballs back!

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bloody hell. Those things are huge. How can she even walk with those things attached to her front.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those huge bags of plastic are a completely turn-off for me.

Just stick to natural breasts (or at least those that a good surgeon makes you think may be natural), and go for big ones if you like:

YanineDiaz07.jpg

tn_wifeysworld.jpg

gigi-print-3-big.jpg

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
They are actually some kind of sting technology... Wikipedia says, "She is best known for her extremely large breasts, certainly among the largest in the world, achieved through the use of polypropylene string breast implants. The string implants irritate the breast pocket which, in turn, promotes the production of fluid. The fluid is absorbed by the implant, resulting in continuous, gradual growth of the breast."