Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So a month ago now I got into my first real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in about a year. I'm six foot four and she's a foot shorter than me, which hasn't been too big a problem when it comes to sex but my penis is 8 inches long and about 6 inches around and she has a rather petite vagina. I've never been with a girl as tight as her and she feels spectacular, but I've been unable to hold back from cumming long enough to give her the mind-blowing sex she deserves.
I'm not entirely convinced that the big penis/tight vagina thing is the source of my issues, but it's a likely culprit. My last girlfriend's vagina was definitely more on the big side and we were somehow able to control when we had orgasms, far different from my current situation.
If any of you have experienced this and have any advice, It'd be greatly appreciated. I'm getting more and more frustrated to the point where I'm enjoying sex less due to a guilty conscience.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say two things right off the bat. It's a new relationship and so you've obviously really excited to be with her. After a while you'll both come to a more relaxed way of having intercourse and it won't be so off the hook. Also the most practical thing I can suggest is to use a huge amount of lube and go slow with the penetration. I have the same situation with my g/f who is very petite and tight. Patience really works. All the best.

DrJacoby

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, the kegel thing seems like a pretty good idea. I had no idea that men could benefit from practicing it themselves, but it checks out. Thanks!