Too Much Pre-Cum

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by HungOz, Nov 9, 2009.

1. HungOz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It seems every time I am a little turned on at the moment, my cock starts to pump out a ton of pre-cum. While this is great if I am jacking or chilling out surfing the net, saves the lube.

It is now getting a little to public, I was on the bus the other day and a hottie sat next to me, by the I got off I had soaked through my pants. I also just had a massage and if you looked in my jocks afterwards you would think I had shot a full load.

I find I don't get hard, I just seem to pump out the pre-cum, any ideas how to control this beside sit next to ulgy people on the bus! :wink:

2. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

You are very licky, you should be happy, there are many guys here who don't even produce any precum.

3. micb1982

micb1982 New Member

yeah most of the time it is ok but there are times that it really makes for a problem. on the bus -- sitting at your desk at work

4. mandoman

Gold Member

There are pads you can wear.
    The people who don't have this problem, are awesomely jealous. I can do nothing but express my admiration.

5. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

I know that the issue may be a problem for those who actually produce precum, but for me (someone who produces none) there is no such thing as too much precum! I LOVE it and seeing a guy dripping precum turns me on more than most things! There are a lot of guys on here who produce a LOT (including my man) and I am so jealous!

6. shadow28

Gold Member

Agreed - no such thing as too much precum, it's hot. I should know, I leak at the drop of a hat.

There's a discussion group called "precummers" - sounds like you belong - so join the group and read through the posts, I'm sure there's some advice there for you dude.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I do the same thing that you do except I can trace how it happens. I've noticed that if I'm aroused in a situation where I don't get a full blown hard-on but that it still stimulating, I tend to produce a lot more precum, and it just soaks into my shorts. For some reason there's more of it when I'm half aroused that when I'm fully aroused. Maybe there's a medical reason for this but it happens to be frequently. I can actually feel the precum forcing its way up and out. I don't have much control of it except to try and get out of the erotic situation. Otherwise I'm saying that you're not the only one.

8. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    to the OP search for "pre-ejaculate" here in the search function - there's an article I posted with medical advice

9. D_Barney_Ballstomper

D_Barney_Ballstomper Account Disabled

I don't know, too much pre-cum can be a problem sometimes, especially in public places as he mentions.

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Sorry, I have no clue how to help you. :frown1: I do understand how copious amounts of pre-cum could be embarrassing in a public situation though. However, in the bedroom
    I find heavy pre-cummers quite pleasing. :flirt:

11. KXHornbag

KXHornbag Member

Albums:
    I generate a lot of precum too - not so much it's a problem tough. And I love it if the man I'm with produces a lot too - tastes great!

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I drool threads and pools of precum. There's never "too much".

13. HungOz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for all the feedback, I know I should be happy about the volume of pre-cum I pump, and most of the time I have no problem with it at all.

But it get a bit stupid when just after reading all on comments just on this thread I have shot 3 very thick loads and I am not even hard!

14. D_Ukraine_Muhdik

D_Ukraine_Muhdik Account Disabled

count your blessings dude. Most guys get only some precum (a small bead), to none at all. I do realize precum in excess can be annoying, but hey, beats having to buy bottles of lube!

15. D_Henricus Badsmelle

Just reading your posts about all the precum is making me harder than hard. I LOVE precum...! Be happy, man, or share some with your friends! :)

16. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

I am what you call a 'heavy leaker' too. Actually this is the latest of several 'precum' threads on LPSG, but I am always happy to chime in on this subject. I have found that some women don't like precum but others love it and like to play with it too. I agree with HungOz who commments that it can be a hassle too: I have learned to pay attention if I am in the gym showers, suana, on a beach or wearing certain clothing: I have noticed an embarassing wet spot many times, and also a 'string' hanging off me at the wrong place or time.

17. TallHairyLatino

TallHairyLatino New Member

Albums:
    Precum is hot, but I can understand having the oozies when you don't want them. Seems to me that the best route to take is along the lines of what hugetripod implies: self-monitoring and taking a somewhat "safe" route when selecting what to wear. Aside from that, let me know when you are leaking and I'll come over to soak it up each time. :)

18. fatddyslam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha, this thread is awesome. unless im edging, i generally dont precum. i can see it being an issue if it's soaking through your pants, but the pleasure you provide for all us pre-cum loving guys far outweighs the embarrassment. i love me my pre-cummers.

19. Gisella

Gold Member

Welcome to the world of sex organs making liquids when excited..LOL..

I do know the situation for a long long time...I do wear tampons and pads when I do know I will be under those horny conditions and in public places etc. If I was a guy I would adapt a female pad and cover my cock with it..the material in pads are made to absorve liquids, good and improving technologies...:wink::cool::biggrin1:...

It is very uncomfortable be in this wet state for long and be sooo aware of it etc etc..for this motive I go to the closest WC and dry it more also. When get home just shower it good, take away all that mucous thick plug that formed in the sex entrance..wash wash wash, dry dry dry and apply baby Jonhsons power too. But I guess you not having a gyna your plug mucous precum might be smaller in diameter..anyways..I do understand how you feel..yes it is great feeling for a bit but having wet undies, horny congestion and maybe on top of it all, blueballs sensations for long it is not fun at all, as some people might think.

xoxo and take care!

20. eurotop40

Gold Member

Licky, or lucky or leaky?

Draft saved Draft deleted