too much precum & cum

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
like my balls make a bunch of precum & cum.my girl doesnt like the stuff at all. she tells me that its gross to her.hey,like what can i do about this?it just happens when i get an erection.is there a way to stop the precum?or to get her to be more cool with this?its just a part of me.i'm not some freak or something.any ideas out there?btw i'm 18 & my girl is 18 too.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a very large amount of Precum too. As far as I know there isn't much of a way to get it to stop or decrease. Unlike you, I like being a heavy 'precummner'.

joe22xxx: Hey dude,

Don't let your girl or anyone else tell you that you're not ok. You are great just the way you are. I have the same "problem", if you want to call it that. So you're not alone. Be good to yourself.

Joe

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your totally normal man,theres nothing you can do to stop the amount of precum u have. your girl will just have to get used to it!

My partner leaks precum almost as soon as hes hard,and he doesnt stop until he cums.there nothing wrong with it, I`d say its more of a turn on than a turn off.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
HungSpermBoy

You are very lucky to produce so much spunky stuff.
The more precum and cum you make - the better. She is nuts!

Franky

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey, producing loads of pre cum is a good sign that you're in great physical, mental and sexual health so don't worry about it and don't let anyone tell you there's something wong. If your girl doesn't like it thats just tough. Explain to her that you can't help this and that if it really is a problem, it's really her problem and that she should get some information from a health care professional if she has concerns. Masturbating regularly may lead you to sometimes produce less pre cum but I don't think this is a good solution for you because you seem to prefer to have sex with chicks rather than with your hand! Nothing wrong withy that either buddy! You're a guy who I guess needs regular sex so if you masturbate sometimes that's ok too. Finally if you have begun to worry I would encourage you to talk to your heath care professional who can answer all of your questions and allay your concerns. You shouldn't be embarrassed about asking for this information and remember that whatever you discuss will remain confidential between you and him / her. So go ask, don't worry, enjoy good sex and have a great life!!
Good luck buddy!! :D

goodboygonebad98

Sexy Member
Media
I make tons and tons of precum. I do not even have to be hard; if I see someone or something that turns me on, I just start to leak. It just comes oozing out, soaking my underwear and sometimes making my pants or jeans wet. It has always amazed me that I do not even have to be hard for this to happen.
I have noticed that the longer I go without out sex or jerking off, the more of it I make. Same with the amount of cum I shoot as well. The more I cum the less of a load I have the next time, and the less precum I make, and usually the shorter the distance I shoot it.

goodboygonebad98 said:
I make tons and tons of precum. I do not even have to be hard; if I see someone or something that turns me on, I just start to leak. It just comes oozing out, soaking my underwear and sometimes making my pants or jeans wet. It has always amazed me that I do not even have to be hard for this to happen.
I have noticed that the longer I go without out sex or jerking off, the more of it I make. Same with the amount of cum I shoot as well. The more I cum the less of a load I have the next time, and the less precum I make, and usually the shorter the distance I shoot it.

All I got to say is you are all pretty lucky. Wish I had the problem. I make some but nowhere near what you guys describe. I find it a hot turn-on. It's letting me know I am super turned-on which is about the only time I make some. Does watching yourself ooze precum make you want to make more? Don't know if that makes sense? :smile:

D_pmontesquieu

Just Browsing
Media
lvprcm said:
All I got to say is you are all pretty lucky. Wish I had the problem. I make some but nowhere near what you guys describe. I find it a hot turn-on. It's letting me know I am super turned-on which is about the only time I make some. Does watching yourself ooze precum make you want to make more? Don't know if that makes sense? :smile:

Agreed... sounds like another instance of wishing we had what we don't. I only make the slightest of pre when absolutely rock, but I do find that a lot of juice holds off for the shoot. So I can't be too picky...

HungSpermBoy, it's part of the package, and I think you will find a number of girls will react the same way, but others might be quite impressed by the ease with which you are always ready "to play".

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
Dude, it's completely normal. I agree with what everyone else has said. I consider myself lucky that i start to precum almost as soon as i get hard....it makes for great lube - your girl should like that. As far as cumming a lot - hell! that's freakin awesome. I had a partner once that didn't like that i came so much in his mouth so he'd jack me off first then suck me off after since the amount would diminish. so...maybe you should just j/o before you start the sex ... ? just an idead - besides, it'd be extra action and more fun!

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of people think precum is very hot and sexy. I feel lucky to have quite alot myself. A buddy of mine is the same as me. Over the years I've seen him with what I call a long 'string' of the stuff coming out of his dick. As for me, I get alot of 'snail trails' on my sheets. Plus I've been embarassed by it from time to time if I am exposed at a nude beach or the gym etc.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
montesquieu said:
.... others might be quite impressed by the ease with which you are always ready "to play".

Agree... and perhaps more so, it's validation that they are turning you on, and doing more than just the right things.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
montesquieu said:
HungSpermBoy, it's part of the package, and I think you will find a number of girls will react the same way, but others might be quite impressed by the ease with which you are always ready "to play".

Haha, something tells me that HungSpermBoy has come a long way since he wrote that a year and a half ago ... (pun intended :wink: )

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
HungSpermBoy said:
like my balls make a bunch of precum & cum.my girl doesnt like the stuff at all. she tells me that its gross to her.hey,like what can i do about this?it just happens when i get an erection.is there a way to stop the precum?or to get her to be more cool with this?its just a part of me.i'm not some freak or something.any ideas out there?btw i'm 18 & my girl is 18 too.
Explain to your girl that its good tasty stuff and she should learn to enjoy it.......
by the way, just wondering about one little thing?? you say you are 18 but your description says you are 20.. how old were you when you joined the group??
Just wondering........

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone is different when it comes to "Pre-Cum". Having or not having pre-cum does not show any signs of a healthier partner. Personally, I do not have much pre-cum at all... but when it's ready, I shoot a lot of cum. Everyone is different and thats what makes life interesting.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HungSpermBoy said:

... I am showing so much restraint here.

Yes! I have an idea. Tell your girlfriend she's damned lucky to have a dude with a perfectly breathtaking cock like yours and that she needs to take the "Stronzo 101 course" in cock appreciation.

Ugh... as they always say to me "what a waste".:rolleyes: