too much precum & cum

lycansam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have alot of precum as well, If I get turned on it will easily spot my jeans/pants.

busternines

Just Browsing
Media
I also ooze alot and very quickly. Luck for me mt firlfriend loves to lick it up in slow motion and tell me how good it tastes and let me feel how et it makes her. the only time it really sux is using condoms, it can get slippery in there. But now we don't use them anymore, so i just spread it all over her clit, and get her all soaking... that's what it's for, and it does it's jo great.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know the healthier and more energetic I am, the more precum and cum I produce. Also, the hornier and the more I hold back from cumming, the bigger both loads are. If I'm with a guy who oozes precum and feeds me a huge load it drives me nuts...love it and can't get enough!:09:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always precum LOTS. I even start leaking before I get full hard. I easily leak enough precum to have it soak through my jeans, sometimes leaving a semi trail arching to my left pocket, if I'm GOING COMMANDO, so I rarely go so amongst the "general civilian" population.. trapped in boxer briefs just makes a huge smelly wet mess behind my balls, the worst part about that is almost everyone recognizes the small.

Precum on the underside of my chin, while sitting on my bed, pulling up my socks, is how i figured out i could suck myself off.

The amount of cum and how it shoots/flows is dependent on when I came last and how long/much I'm active.

D_fitnesswitness

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

I too have LOTS of precum, usually just being hard triggers it. I like it though, makes the expririence better. Usually when I even expose my dick, I get the "silver strand" of precum Hugetripod was talking about. Great stuff.

Blacksnake said:
Hey everyone,

I too have LOTS of precum, usually just being hard triggers it. I like it though, makes the expririence better. Usually when I even expose my dick, I get the "silver strand" of precum Hugetripod was talking about. Great stuff.

I'm envious of all you drippers!!:wink:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's cool. I used to be really self conscious about my leak prone cock but I've found that many of the people I am with love it. It's also nice to see alot of fellow precummers on this board. A funny kind of obscure topic but what the hell?

alex Horney

Just Browsing
Media
HungSpermBoy said:
like my balls make a bunch of precum & cum.my girl doesnt like the stuff at all. she tells me that its gross to her.hey,like what can i do about this?it just happens when i get an erection.is there a way to stop the precum?or to get her to be more cool with this?its just a part of me.i'm not some freak or something.any ideas out there?btw i'm 18 & my girl is 18 too.

Dude I have a lot of precumm and cumm huge amounts dont let this bother you. Tell your girl that if she did not turn you on so you would not get that excited

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think pre cum is great ! I imagine It'd be a nuisance if it soaks through clothes but for sex and foreplay it's a huge turn on.

I dated a guy who didn't produce any and it always felt to me like something was missing

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
HungSpermBoy said:
like my balls make a bunch of precum & cum.my girl doesnt like the stuff at all. she tells me that its gross to her.hey,like what can i do about this?it just happens when i get an erection.is there a way to stop the precum?or to get her to be more cool with this?its just a part of me.i'm not some freak or something.any ideas out there?btw i'm 18 & my girl is 18 too.

Talk to your doctor.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think it's something you can do anything about. It's just your body. I have a lot of the stuff too. Sometimes it's a pain in the ass but it's just part of nature & I think a sexy & cool thing actually.

Hey all.. I read all the posts you guys put, and damn.. I really want to pre.. I'm wondering is there something wrong with me? I don't pre cum at all, all I do is cum at the end.. I don't even pre the slightest bit.. is there a reason? Is there anything I can do to pre? Pleas let me know whats wrong with em.. :confused:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
to andtwenty10:

there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! precum is made in the 'cowpers' glad. i think that all guys precum but some don't very much so it isn't visible. others precum alot so it becomes visible. i precum alot...but i think it's worth mentioning that those that don't precum alot are very much in the majority.

dan

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
goodboygonebad98 said:
I make tons and tons of precum. I do not even have to be hard; if I see someone or something that turns me on, I just start to leak. It just comes oozing out, soaking my underwear and sometimes making my pants or jeans wet. It has always amazed me that I do not even have to be hard for this to happen.
I have noticed that the longer I go without out sex or jerking off, the more of it I make. Same with the amount of cum I shoot as well. The more I cum the less of a load I have the next time, and the less precum I make, and usually the shorter the distance I shoot it.

maybe it's a tumor.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HungSpermBoy said:

tell her you'll need to get down with another girl first and then there'll be less for the second time around. She'll be cool with this.

I just finished masterbating, and even though I don't pre, I still producde alot of cum, and it comes out real thick and long.. is that natrual? I been masterbating since I was 12, I'm 18 now.

KaiDog said:
I have so little precum that my cock sucks up moisture when I get an erection. :sad2:

That same thing happends to me, but I don't even see my pre at all..