too much precum & cum

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Girls have to get used to the idea that sex and fucking is messy. I've seen some guys make so much precum that when they take the condom off (i.e., they haven't cum), there is a large wad as much as if they had cum. They have usually beeing fucking for at least 30 mins. In some guys, the cock is drenched in precum very early during sex play. Makes for messy sheets and great wet sounds during thrusting.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think this can ever be a problem!!!!!your gf just isn't experienced enough to be relaxed with it.my wife uses the precum to excite me while giving me head when she tastes it she uses her hand on the head.it's a great lube.if you edge for an hour or so,either with her or by yourself,you'll see more precum and when you finally do cum it will be more and deeper feeling.you just have to learn all the different techniques.precum lubes the shaft to make it possible for semen to more easily leave the body.it also makes the ph more neurtral(cleansing it of urine).shoot far and often!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fortunately I don't produce too much pre cum. I have a nice load though.

I say fortunately, only because I eat a high protein (mostly meat and protein shakes) diet and not a lot of fruits. THe GF doesn't really like the taste of it. Says it's a bit bitter.

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to produce precum whenever I'm hard, and while it's annoying sometimes, it serves as good natural lube. Your girlfriend is just going to have to get used to it because I doubt there is anything you can do about it.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Precum is nature's dicklube. Guys always say they like a wet pussy... well, that's what precum is for. Think of how wet and slick you're making your partner inside when you precum that heavily! (or is it heavenly?) Better than going in dry...

Personally I love a guy who precums buckets of the stuff. It's tasty and a big turn on. I almost never precum... wish I had hungspermboy's problem. LOL.

BBWbigdicklover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Leatherdick said:
Tell your girl that when she stops getting juicy when she is turned on, then you will stop making precum.

Exactly! If she can't handle the precum, she needs to go! And the same thing happens to girls too, btw. I rountinely soak my clothes, and usually have to have a towel under me during sex. lol, I can sympathize though, I wish I made less sometimes!

BarebackJack said:
Precum is nature's dicklube. Guys always say they like a wet pussy... well, that's what precum is for. Think of how wet and slick you're making your partner inside when you precum that heavily! (or is it heavenly?) Better than going in dry...

Personally I love a guy who precums buckets of the stuff. It's tasty and a big turn on. I almost never precum... wish I had hungspermboy's problem. LOL.

I totally agree with guys getting wet like women. I wish I could get as wet as some guys do here. The comments on making your partner wet and slick inside raises a question.

I've been with a woman that gets super wet. During our lovemaking, We had to stop and wipe off some of the excess lubrication because it just gets too wet for either of us. It seems getting too wet didn't give me enough friction.

Could the same thing occur if you have a guy that produces alot of precum and coupled with the vaginal lubrication makes things too slippery to give you enough friction? :confused:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lvprcm said:
Could the same thing occur if you have a guy that produces alot of precum and coupled with the vaginal lubrication makes things too slippery to give you enough friction? :confused:

When that happens, I suggest you flip her over. LOL. You'll be thankful you precum like a garden hose.

bijason9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi guys jason here in London never had precum but am so envious of guys who do its just not fair!! I would LOVE to see pics of guys with loads of precum does any one have any please le tme know bijason9@hotmail.co.uk I am one% gay and would love to fool around with a guy who has precum, live in North London thanks guys cheers jason

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally agree with guys getting wet like women. I wish I could get as wet as some guys do here. The comments on making your partner wet and slick inside raises a question.

I've been with a woman that gets super wet. During our lovemaking, We had to stop and wipe off some of the excess lubrication because it just gets too wet for either of us. It seems getting too wet didn't give me enough friction.

I precum a lot & my g/f was wet too. We never had any problem with it. I think your get used to your partner's body functions. :biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like my balls make a bunch of precum & cum.my girl doesnt like the stuff at all. she tells me that its gross to her.hey,like what can i do about this?it just happens when i get an erection.is there a way to stop the precum?or to get her to be more cool with this?its just a part of me.i'm not some freak or something.any ideas out there?btw i'm 18 & my girl is 18 too.

To the curb! or get use to it.:biggrin1:

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I precum a very large amount when I am both hard and semi hard. When my cock is fully erect it's sticks straight out and down. Then clear sticky precum starts to leak out. I call it precum strings because it always leaks out in long strands rather than drops.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
precum and cum is just part of being excited, she gets wet when turned on it works to the benifit of both. She needs to get used to it.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Love precum the more the better, love heavy cum loads!! and a big WOOOF to you barebackjack one hot fuckin man!! love the piercings, check mine out! :biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I envy major precum makers. I am almost completely dry. I think a leaking cock is amazingly hot. I had a buddy growing up that would actually spot his pants he made so much. a bunch of us wouldtalk sex in the back of class just to make him leak and spot up his pants (all boy catholic schooll..what do you expect!!) he would also leak even if not rock hard. but when he was totally hard it was like a faucet..it just dribbled out constantly! one of the hottest things I have even seen still to this day. one time he was so wet that in spite of his trying not to listen, when he stood up it looked like he pissed himself. I mean a wet spot the size of a saucer. we loved it