Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amen - here too! It's been raining for a solid week....and not gentle romantic rain either. Nope. Steady soak you to your skin in 3 seconds rain. And it gives me migraines. Funny how we all live in different parts of N America, yet have the same type of weather...

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if you ever saw the ammount of rain we had in Queensland (Australia) this past summer - the floods here were devastating to just about the whole state.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know if you ever saw the ammount of rain we had in Queensland (Australia) this past summer - the floods here were devastating to just about the whole state.

THIS^^^

Freakin' well thought we were going to develop webbed feet.

It was bad..real bad even for the tropical north that has it's annual monsoon season or "The Wet Season" as it's called.

La nina just sucks.....bring on el nino!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It rains about 3 times a week, last night there was a bad thunderstorm with hail. why is it raining so much?

Not to mention the tornado sirens that were going off nearby.

I want to visit St. Louis again, but the storms are keepin me away.
Stay Safe, and keep your weather alert radio nearby.

If it rains straight for Forty days and Forty nights, that could turn into a problem. I'd be lookin for a guy building a boat in his back yard.

THIS^^^

Freakin' well thought we were going to develop webbed feet.

It was bad..real bad even for the tropical north that has it's annual monsoon season or "The Wet Season" as it's called.

La nina just sucks.....bring on el nino!

From what I remember Ms Fly you be a pretty good swimmer :). Recall you posting some nice pics of you diving with the big fishes a while back.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's been ridiculous here in Chicago, too. Non Stop, seemingly 3-5 days out of the week.

Good for the grass and plants, bad for allergies, mold and depression.

I'd be glad to send some of the rain SoFla and Texas way, what, help with the drought.