Too much sex?

wvalady1968: The first few times my guy and I made love, I had multiple orgasms. But after a few weeks of much lovemaking, I haven't been able to climax the past couple of days, no matter what we do. And we've tried everything.

We've decided to abstain for a few days to see if that solves the problem, but is this common? Is this the right solution?

Any thoughts?

GreenEyes: I am not sure what advice to give but you might be right taking little bit of a break like you said you might.

I suppose you have the answers within you so in time you will figure it out.

OK any other suggestions out there for our beautiful wvalady1968?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had a few women who can't get enough...The more they get, the more they want. And they orgasm 90% of the time. I was with a couple a week ago and since that time, she can't get enough. Her husband calls me to come over to help him out. NOTE: I have noticed that women in their late 30's and early 40's seem to be very, very horny all the time and are insatiable. This could be a hormone thing, I don't know, but I enjoy it.

longtimelurker:
NOTE: I have noticed that women in their late 30's and early 40's seem to be very, very horny all the time and are insatiable. This could be a hormone thing, I don't know, but I enjoy it.

This is the old 'sexual peak' thing - it's a fairly well-known fact that men reach their sexual peak at about 18-20, whereas women reach it around 40.

wvalady1968: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=women;num=1063074699;start=0#3 date=09/10/03 at 11:31:32]

This is the old 'sexual peak' thing - it's a fairly well-known fact that men reach their sexual peak at about 18-20, whereas women reach it around 40.[/quote]

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?
:D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am still in my sexual peak thank you very much. I am 40 and still have the stamina and erection that I did 20 years ago. I love that women my age want sex as much as me. Back when I was 20, once or twice was all they could handle. Now, they want is 4 or 5 times and there are times when I am worn out.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
This is the old 'sexual peak' thing - it's a fairly well-known fact that men reach their sexual peak at about 18-20, whereas women reach it around 40.

I'm not 18 yet! It looks like I'm in for a bumpy ride!

But I'm no expert, but if you love each other enough, the sex is enjoyable no matter if you get your rocks off or not.

AnonyMs: It could be a hormonal thing, or it could be a medication thing, or it could be a mental thing or it could be ANYTHING!

Relax, snuggle, enjoy one another...

wvalady1968: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1063074699;start=0#7 date=09/10/03 at 17:11:02]It could be a hormonal thing, or it could be a medication thing, or it could be a mental thing or it could be ANYTHING!

Relax, snuggle, enjoy one another...  
[/quote]

Yeah. And talk. Thanks, Nony. You're right. And, besides, abstinence makes the __________ grow ________.

Huh?
:D