Too much sex

D

deleted356788

I have just recently began having lots of sex after a 6 mth drought.. Don't get me wrong it's awesome but my penis is really sensative and sore! The new girlfriend and I are pumping twice a day for around 2hrs each time

is it normal to be a bit sore?

Ps she loves the dick ;)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too much sex?

That's like saying too much money. Or, too much chocolate.

No such thing! Take some Arnica (not the cream) for the soreness, pop a couple of ibuprofen, and get back in there, soldier!

Try going for 12 hours twice a day. Do that and I will build a shrine for you and sing your praises!

Aranzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well yes it's normal. I mean everything sores up a bit if you use it too much, nothing different in your cock. Have you ever tried lifting weights for few hours every single day? You'll feel your arms sore up a bit too. Nothing to worry about though, it'll just return back to normal eventually.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you've been doing it that much, of course you're sore! :rolleyes:

My ex used to get sore to the point of developing scabs on his dick from less sex than that (I think my current husband's foreskin protects him somehow because he doesn't get as sore even though I do).

Anyway, hard as it is to contemplate, you may need to slow down or even take a bit of a break. If you're that sore, I can't imagine how she must be feeling (the woman is usually the sorer or the two parties)!

Allow yourselves to heal!

D

deleted356736

How long does one need to fuck for in order to develop scabs?

Do others agree that women are generally the sorer of the two? I always thought it was the the girl that generally outlasts the guy.

It depends on a man's girth, but there is a point when no amount of lube in the world is going to prevent this happening; I know this from experience. While well-above-average length is not that uncommon, well-above-average girth is very uncommon. Those of us who are very thick take the good (most women are very turned on by thickness) with the bad (it's necessary not to last too long if you are having regular sex). The sores and possible scabs are a good indication that you shouldn't go down that path again.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy extra LUBE, your penis is a tool, just like any tool. If you don't take care of it you'll start having problems.