Too much wackin = premature ejaculation?

dbuddha: hey everyone,

i was wonderin if anyone else experiences what i do when i masturbate too much: premature ejaculation.

now i dont really have a problem normally. but i've noticed that when i masturbate a few times a day for a few days, i dont last that long with my girlfriend the next day. but when i limit myself to once a day or once every other day, i can go much longer during sex. i dont know if this is unique or common. does anyone else experience this?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
nope. I've never once experienced any of the million-and-one side-effects people consistently attribute to masturbation. I guess it might have a bearing on an existing biochemical or physiological problem but I really doubt that masturbation itself is what's causing your problem.

Bongermann: Nope, I jerk it 5 or so times a day, and I'm still the same length of time as always. I do, however, notice that if I stop for a day I'm really horny that day and prone to "premature" boners. But I attribute this to my mind expecting it and wanting it more than anything physical.

martamus

Just Browsing
Media
i am just about like Bongermann it is sorta like i need it to help control the moster :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Nope. In fact, if you have problems with premature ejaculation, you can use the "stop and go" method to train yourself to wait longer.

NelsonMuntz84: Nope, as JonB said you can actually use it in order to 'train' your penis in order to last longer when with your partner. I suppose though if your cumming pretty quick when masturbating it wont help you much.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It all depends on how you wank. If you wank FAST often then yeah you will have premature ejaculation. But once you realise sex isnt constant goin at it and take your time, vary the speed and grip etc you will have more control and be more prepared for what sex is really like. Then with enough practice you could probably do the constant pounding and not cum...

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 31 2005, 02:49 PM
nope. I've never once experienced any of the million-and-one side-effects people consistently attribute to masturbation. I guess it might have a bearing on an existing biochemical or physiological problem but I really doubt that masturbation itself is what's causing your problem.
[post=295637]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, I'll venture a contrary view. Mastrurbation leads to pre-mature ejaculation.

I'm not exactly sure about the intent of the original post but I will assume he was wondering about a physiological tie between pre-mature ejaculation and masturbation and not a religious/cultural one.

Here is my take: I remember reading various books and articles that say, in effect, we learn to "edge" while jerking and develop an extremely talented and sensiive hand grip, and also the correct mental imagery that enables us to edge and then delay orgasm.

Therefore in intercourse: no sensitive hand grip and no contolled mental imagery, ergo, "Oh baby! I'm coming!

Yeah I suspect if you have lots of JO sessions, and particularly pro-longed ones, all week, on Friday you will not be able to last. Retraining your mental game and learning you own body's sexual-physio responses is the solution.

trance604

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dickbulge you hit the core of why i edge so much, i found that i was coming way too quickly and edging helped. Thats not to say that edging is a cure for everything as i read it has BAD sideeffects including cancer. So take it all in strides, maybe edge/no jackoff for a day or two and see if you notice any difference.

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
dbuddha: Masturbation is very harmful and dangerous! One might not only get cancer from masturbation. Blindness, lameness, insanity and hairgrowth in the palms are very common among wankers.
Fortenally we have a sollotion to the problem here i Sweden. At every supermarket we can buy those small metal cages with sharp spikes. The cage is like a jock strap that the parents put on their son before he goes to bed. The spikes are on the inside. The cage prevets the little boy from touching his genitals. If he has an erection during the night the sharp spikes will cause pain and draw blood, so in the morning the loving and caring parents can see if he had an erection during the night. If so they will give him a good and hard spank...

The Holy Bible says that a man shuld not waste his seed on the ground! That's a sin!
I sugest that you read The Holy Bible instead of wasting your time masturbating!

:D :D :D :D

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by trance604@Apr 1 2005, 04:27 PM
Thats not to say that edging is a cure for everything as i read it has BAD sideeffects including cancer.
[post=295889]Quoted post[/post]​
oh yeah, cancer. can't believe I overlooked that. I mean, in this day and age, how could masturbation possibly NOT cause cancer??

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by lellelind@Apr 1 2005, 02:04 PM
dbuddha: Masturbation is very harmful and dangerous! One might not only get cancer from masturbation. Blindness, lameness, insanity and hairgrowth in the palms are very common among wankers.
Fortenally we have a sollotion to the problem here i Sweden. At every supermarket we can buy those small metal cages with sharp spikes. The cage is like a jock strap that the parents put on their son before he goes to bed. The spikes are on the inside. The cage prevets the little boy from touching his genitals. If he has an erection during the night the sharp spikes will cause pain and draw blood, so in the morning the loving and caring parents can see if he had an erection during the night. If so they will give him a good and hard spank...

The Holy Bible says that a man shuld not waste his seed on the ground! That's a sin!
I sugest that you read The Holy Bible instead of wasting your time masturbating!

:D :D :D :D
[post=295925]Quoted post[/post]​

Nonsense! *goes to bathroom to shave palms*

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, Dr Rock, it's prolonged tumescence which causes buildup of prostatic fluid. This in turn is a contributing factor in prostate cancer.

carolinacurious:
Thats not to say that edging is a cure for everything as i read it has BAD sideeffects including cancer.

There is nothing wrong with an extended edging session when you cum at the end of it.

Edging for days or weeks is a different story.

Dbuddha,

I think I know what you are talking about. While I've never had a problem with being truly premature, I have noticed being quicker.

I suspect that it is either that you have mentally "trained" yourself into a "quick cum pattern" as mentioned above.

OR

What I think is even more likely is that you have rubbed yourself a little raw and you are even more sensitive than usual.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 2 2005, 10:57 PM
Actually, Dr Rock, it's prolonged tumescence which causes buildup of prostatic fluid. This in turn is a contributing factor in prostate cancer.
[post=296233]Quoted post[/post]​
oh, balls (pun intended). EVERYTHING is supposed to cause cancer of one or more flavors now. sitting here typing in front of this monitor is giving me skin / throat cancer. going outside without a mask is giving me lung cancer. my nail-scissors are probably giving me toenail cancer. since we're obviously all gonna die of it anyway, what on earth is the point in worrying now? :eyes:

carolinacurious:
EVERYTHING is supposed to cause cancer of one or more flavors now. sitting here typing in front of this monitor is giving me skin / throat cancer. going outside without a mask is giving me lung cancer. my nail-scissors are probably giving me toenail cancer. since we're obviously all gonna die of it anyway, what on earth is the point in worrying now?

I'm not saying that you are doing it for this purpose, (but the propaganda of big industry becomes most effective when it enters into the common vernacular) but this is a technique used by those who make products that are harmful to us to help make those products seem less harmful.

Smoking contributes to lung cancer and a host of other ailments. A few years ago I heard that the trace radiation in button mushrooms can cause cancer. (It really doesn't matter whether or not it's true for the purpose of this argument)

There's nothing wrong if after hearing this you decide to cut back on your mushroom consumption. What is foolish IMO is equating the risk of smoking to the risk of eating mushrooms and/or justifying smoking because of the danger of mushrooms.

Everything does NOT cause cancer but those who produce products that DO cause cancer are glad that so many people think so.

The dairy industry pays for (slanted) studies to show that butter is better for you than margarine (in some ways) and the margarine people pay for (slanted) studies that show that margarine is better for you than butter (in some other ways). Neither side wants to honestly compare the relative dangers of their respective products. They benefit when the consumer throws their hands up in confusion.

The point being, they don't have to prove that their product is more or less dangerous than the other, ONLY that there is SOME risk associated with the other product.

Spork

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Apr 2 2005, 05:22 PM
sitting here typing in front of this monitor is giving me skin / throat cancer. going outside without a mask is giving me lung cancer. my nail-scissors are probably giving me toenail cancer.

Reading your post is giving me eye cancer. You bastard!

carolinacurious has a good point, though: we need to properly evaluate *magnitude* of risk, not just its presence. For instance, there are plenty of people that won't fly in an airplane because they don't want to risk dying in a plane crash -- but they are totally willing to ride in a car, where the risk of death is thousands of times greater.

We also need to properly evaluate *substitution*. Not eating something because of a health risk means we'll have to eat more of something else, which may have its own health risk.