Too much?

D

deleted924715

The pre-assembled mini-care package... I get where you're coming from and it's sweet, but putting myself in a recipients shoes it feels impersonal (I know that's not what you intended) and like you have a revolving door. New toothbrush? Yes please and it doesn't feel weird that someone who have a stash (to me).

Other stuff like bodywash and conditioner, can't you just keep usual size bottles of it in your bathroom? Neutral 'fresh' smells rather than floral so that a woman would have eveything she might need but without making a big deal out of it? Maybe other people aren't like me, but I usually have a selection anyway. Like having a bag of sugar in my cupboard - I don't take it in my drinks, but some visitors do.

D

deleted924715

Personally, it's the level of forethought mixed with the 'this stuff's for you - don't use my stuff' vibe. I *know* that's not what he intends because I have read his OP (and other posts he has made), but confronted with it that's how I would probably feel. It's not for me, it's for any woman/women he brings home. Unfairly for him, the thought that went into it would probably not get the response it deserved in my case. He'd be better not offering anything. Something like another poster described, where he had bought her favourite smellies is personal and would melt me because it is so considerate - he did it for me not the generic woman staying over. Not likely if we're talking ONS though.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess