Too nice for my cock?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
This girl I like drunk dialed me yesterday to say that I should have more confidence in myself. She said she has no desire to hook up with me (she says this all the time we hook up all the time) because I am always nice and trying to help her out and how it'd be better if i was fucking a ton of other chicks and treating her worse. I said I can't be something I am not and she says "the thing is...i don't know if i should say this... you have a huge cock. you should let girls know right away when you meet them." i am pretty sure this is terrible advice as i can't imagine walking over to a girl and saying "i have a huge cock" being productive in scenarios outside of bangbros. in anycase this has got me thinking, how come girls think that you should treat them badly? why can't a nice guy also be hung? i mean seriously, wtf?

i feel like:

YouTube - Tupac Talks About Being Nice To Girls

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please don't take this crazy screwed up lying female's advice. She says you shouldn't hook up and yet you do-- She is a natural liar. Do not get any more serious with her than you are, and do not listen to her unreasonable 'reasoning.'

Sounds like that song by the Offspring called 'Self-Esteem' an exercise in truth via sarcasm if ever there was one.

YouTube - The Offspring Self Esteem lyrics

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude as soon as you figure women out, write a book, hit the TV talk show circuit and make a couple of million dollars. When Leo Durocher said "Nice guys finish last," it was not limited strictly to baseball. I personally understand your confusion, as I have many times been the nice guy and been dumped by women who thought of me as a friend or even worse, a brother. All from just treating them with respect and being nice. I remember opening a door one time for a woman in college, she called me a chauvinist pig. I then slammed the door in her face and asked, that better? We had a great night of fucking after that. Only time we ever hooked up though. After all these years, still do not understand why women get pissed when you try and treat them with respect.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
What helgaleena said.

Girls don’t think guys should treat them badly; some girls do and she appears to be one of them. It is true that a woman might like a man as a nice guy and not be attracted to him and guys who are inherently nice guys experience this frustration.

I think you describe something different.

Look at it this way. Sometimes when people are terribly afraid of something they develop a coping mechanism of imagining their worst fear in explicit detail. Suppose they are afraid of lightning. They might imagine being struck.

I think this girl does like you and is afraid of losing you and is pushing you away as an exercise in coping with her fear. If my suspicion is correct and if you like her you have to find a way to guide her away from this relationship destroying behavior.

If that is your picture in your avatar, you are a handsome, very masculine looking dude who is apparently well hung and a nice guy to boot. She is afraid of losing you and to cope with that fear she is suggesting you approach other girls thereby acting out her fear.

Media
girls propensity for jerks is well documented and constant through all of recorded history and virtually all cultures. it's pointless to speculate why it is (nature or nurture?) it is just enough to know that it is.

an entire industry of "pick up artistry" utilizing the tools of Neuro-Linguistic Programming has sprouted up to help guys basically unleash their inner asshole. not be an abusive cheating chud, but know when to push back when challenged, playfully put her in her place and keep her guessing. stupid, childish, but it's all in game.

no you should not tell her about your huge cock. 1) she'll think your lying 2) she'll have to "prove" that she's above it all but disavowing any interest on the subject (not like what goes on on the co-ed forum:biggrin1:)

but by all means let her find out for herself. tight pants, go commando, slow dancing. that's how to do it.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
... you have a huge cock. you should let girls know right away when you meet them." i am pretty sure this is terrible advice as i can't imagine walking over to a girl and saying "i have a huge cock" being productive

You may get slapped three times, but get fucked on the fourth.

B_coldnose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Men and women look for people they are in conflict with as it patterns their unresolved earlier inetractions. As they further devolope so do their choices of partners. My advice is look for someone with less past baggage. There are tons of women who are balanced individuals.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
the thing is she is right in that i can easily pull women i dont care about. not by being a jerk or anything but just because it is just sex to me. whenever i have feelings for a girl i screw it up by being too nice or over compensating and being too distant so they don't catch on that i like them. people hate people that like them.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the thing is she is right in that i can easily pull women i dont care about. not by being a jerk or anything but just because it is just sex to me. whenever i have feelings for a girl i screw it up by being too nice or over compensating and being too distant so they don't catch on that i like them. people hate people that like them.

That is :bsflag: Remain honest and think more about what sort of signals you might be putting out. Once you accept yourself more, like magic those who enjoy the real you will come around.

I realize though that you might not believe me even if I have been around longer than you... how about Favre with Vikings colors on?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It must be a three way mirror then.

The sort of girls you attract who are into you for your huge cock are not the sort of girls you date, have a relationship with etc.

So it doesn't pay to tell girls (directly or indirectly) that you have a huge cock. It rarely works. When it doesn't work you look like a fool / twat / prick. When it does work you've got a one night stand or possibly a very brief fling.

Course if that appeals to you, go for it.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
nah, that's just it. as was stated above i can grind with a girl on a dance floor and let them know what i have. i've been doing that for years. i am just kind of tired of one night stands and hangovers and being 26 now, want a grown up relationship (yeah i know im a chick whatever). i have taken to hiding my size until the moment of truth just to avoid banging someone who doesnt like me. this girl and i made out for an entire night as i held my pelvis back to avoid it and didnt realize how big i was until i came up from eating her out and inserted it. we've hooked up a lot since then but she immediately stopped viewing me as anything other than a dick and would complain when i would complain about wantint to spend more time with her apart from drinking/hooking up

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I’ll tell you one way in which I think you should be “selfish” is to determine what you are looking for and go for it. If you want to be a one woman kind of guy then go for it and use your other than Favre good looks, big dick, charm and find the woman who turns you on and wants the same thing.

If you like playing around, or want to do it for a time, it’s your life, make it happen.

I don’t think you should be a jerk because other people say jerks get all the girls; I don’t believe it’s true and if you are not inherently a jerk you’re going to fuck up the jerk thing anyhow and ruin it for the genuine jerks out there. :147: