Too old to be a virgin?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rugbypup, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here's one for you, how old is too old to still be a virgin?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Well the pope for one should get his act together and get some pussy.

3. mindseye

Gold Member

I'd say by the time you have your first kid, you're too old.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

AMEN!!!

If you are 29 and still a virgin you are too old. I am not saying go out and fuck anything; but after about age 25 being a virgin becomes part of your identity. It is how people identify you. That just sucks.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

If you have to ask if you are too old to be a virgin; then you are too old to be a virgin.

:redface: No offense to Viking1 or any other member over 25.

6. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    So what if you just never met anyone, or just never had the chance?

7. jeffm88

jeffm88 Active Member

Albums:
    Everything always works with time

8. Principessa

Gold Member

BULLSHIT!

I find that impossible to believe and I have twice had dry spells of 4 years. If religious reasons aren't preventing you from having sex it's fear. Many young people fear HIV, Herpes, or other STD's and use that as an excuse for celibacy. You don't allow yourself to get close to someone for fear of disease, or fear of rejection, or fear it will work out and then you break up and will be alone. Suck it up and LIVE!

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

There is no such thing as too old to be a virgin. Don't go out and do something that leaves you feeling empty. Some people remain virgins for life, and don't regret it. Others, bang anything that comes along. I work with some women who've slept with every low life that came along. They wonder why nobody respects them. Respect yourself. You'll know when the person is the right one.

10. viking1

Gold Member

I'm 46 and still a virgin. Yes, it definitely sucks, but nobody ever told me life wouldn't suck...

11. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Some of my relatives think I should still be a virgin, since I've never been married. Never mind how old I am! :eek:

And... I actually got some sex this weekend!!! From my long term/FWB guy(long and complicated story...) who came to help me move! :tongue: We were both pretty exhausted from moving though, but hey! It's been an awfully long time for both of us!

12. viking1

Gold Member

But, then, when time runs out...

13. No_Strings

Gold Member

For me, sex is an integral part of how I live my life - but it's not necessary for a human being to ever lose their virginity.

(For the record, half the people I knew who were racing to have sex before their 16th birthday, stopped giving a shit about it almost entirely after a dozen times. :rolleyes:)

14. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    You just wait til it is right for you...sex requires little skill as witnessed by the dumb people I see in society...so do it for you

15. viking1

Gold Member

Some of us are racing the clock. You know, the clock always wins, eventually...:mad:

16. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think that's fair njqt466, what if you just haven't met anyone that's right for you?

17. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree that around 25 you are getting too old to be a virgin. That's when it starts to be a problem because most potential partners will have much more experience than you.

They teach us to wait to have sex until we meet the right person. They just want us to not have too much sex too soon because of the dangers. But some of us take it too literally and end up being 25 and still virgins.

If you've had relationships and fooled around but just haven't had intercourse, then I don't think you're too bad off. If you haven't really had any significant relationships, then you are in a more difficult situation.

I dreamed that I would meet the perfect woman for me one day, I could have sex, get married and live happily ever after. Frankly, I was too picky and I wished I hadn't wasted earlier opportunities when I was younger. Once I was 25 I realized that even if I met the "perfect woman" for me I'd probably blow it because I would be too nervous, etc. around her. I ended up having sex with someone I wasn't too attracted to. She kind of got fixated on me and wanted to be with me and have sex and I figured I better just go for it. Well, it was pretty bad. I didn't know much about foreplay or the practical aspects of the female genitalia. And using a regular sized condom because I didn't realize I was big didn't help either. It was actually a little traumatic. The experience made me realize how much I didn't know, so I just read stuff on the internet and tried to learn so next time I wouldn't be as clueless. I met someone on the internet and fooled around with her once, and after that met someone else that I clicked pretty well with. This turned into a long-term relationship with lots of sex. Now I feel fairly normal and confident as far a sex goes. I must add that I was never a party guy type that drank much, so that contributed to not having many opportunities.

So I guess I'm saying even if you are still a virgin when older, if you just "go for it" and can get into an ongoing relationship with sex, then I don't think you will be too bad off after that. I'm not sure about gay sex. It may not be as big a deal to other men...I'm not sure???

You say "what if you just never met anyone, or just never had the chance?" I think if you have more experience with sex then you'll realize that there are chances all the time that you just don't see. People you meet that in the past you thought "no way" but now think "maybe". So my advice to an older virgin is don't wait for someone perfect or right, or you may be waiting forever.

18. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

If you are comfortable with yourself and virgin by choice, you are never too old to be a virgin.

19. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

rofl You ever notice how people with low IQ's often times have large families?

Yes wait until it's right for you.

Viking, I told ya before, work on your self-esteem and appearance. Most of the women I know like a man who has self-confidence. You have many good traits, you are just too down on yourself because of your weiner.

20. Mr. Big One

Mr. Big One New Member

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age.

Draft saved Draft deleted