Too old to be a virgin?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Good lord, with a shlong like yours, if only we were all as genetically lucky, lol. Good hunting mate.

But welcome to the LPSG virgins post, im its second oldest member by the looks of things.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it might just be something tall, hung men have difficulty in understanding.

Physical stature gives a man an instinctive confidence that need little reinforcement from the world around him. Short, shy and small men have to work easily twice as hard just to find the same level of instinctive confidence.

That's interesting. I take it that you've had a lot of experience being both tall/hung and short/shy?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it might just be something tall, hung men have difficulty in understanding.

Physical stature gives a man an instinctive confidence that need little reinforcement from the world around him. Short, shy and small men have to work easily twice as hard just to find the same level of instinctive confidence.
Not true at all. I'm 6' 3", and I'm painfully shy. It's just something I've had to force myself to get over. Rob_just_rob is correct, you have to fake it until you feel comfortable with it. Also, NIC160IQ is 3" taller than I, more handsome, and he's the quiet type (not sure if it's shyness, but comes across that way.)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BULLSHIT!

I find that impossible to believe and I have twice had dry spells of 4 years. If religious reasons aren't preventing you from having sex it's fear. Many young people fear HIV, Herpes, or other STD's and use that as an excuse for celibacy. You don't allow yourself to get close to someone for fear of disease, or fear of rejection, or fear it will work out and then you break up and will be alone. Suck it up and LIVE!

It, at one point, gets to the point of not giving a shit/not being able to give a shit anymore. You get into the self loathing, the self depreciation... and it spirals down.
Can really leave you as one FUCKED up individual... Can see it... but... breaking 15-20 years of attitude... well, that's fkng hard.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
36? Well, from the responses on here, i guess yes and no.

Yes because social pressure dictates that you should lost it by now...

No because we all experience life in different ways and some of us need longer than others...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
36? Well, from the responses on here, i guess yes and no.

Yes because social pressure dictates that you should lost it by now...

No because we all experience life in different ways and some of us need longer than others...

*Applause*

Pup, ummm I can be nice sometimes but I am not kind just to spare feelings. You are a nicely put together guy. Maybe, you need to do the full Monty for us. It'll help you become more emboldened. :wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Physical stature and confidence do go hand in hand, like any fact there are exception to the rule. But as for short and shy, that would be a yes, lol.

You'd do well to stop trying to blame this factor or that factor for your perceived failures or shortcomings in the social/sexual arena. There are plenty of short guys out there who get laid like crazy. There are plenty of nice guys who get the same, as well. I believe you that you have a lack of confidence, and I'm sure that's a significant factor behind why you are still a virgin, but the only way you can fix that (and it is fixable) is to focus on positives and areas that you can change. You can't do anything about your height. Accept that this is not as big a factor as you are making it out to be and move past that and you'll be on the right track.

As DC already pointed out, I'm 6'6", and the generalizations you are making about tall guys simply are not true. I lost my virginity while still in high school but I'm absolutely sure this had nothing at all to do with my level of self-confidence (I had none). I also didn't start having a lot of sex until the last few years. I attribute that mostly to practice dealing with the opposite sex and determination, as I haven't really changed that much as a person in the last ten years.

I sympathize with your feelings that nice guys always finish last, as a nice guy myself, and in certain situations, in cetain social circles, and with certain types of girls... it definitely seems true that the guys who act as you would think an "asshole" would act have much better luck with the ladies... those guys that are extremely outgoing and assertive. However, you can make your "nice" qualities work for you. It just takes practice figuring out how to steer a relationship in the direction that you want to take it, figuring out how to send out the correct signals and avoid sending out the wrong ones, et cetera. There are plenty of people out there who like nice guys.

I think what njqt said about you simply being afraid of sex is a load of crap and offensive. Speaking as someone who once had a very difficult time finding sex I always HATED it when I heard from someone else who didn't have this problem and seemingly couldn't possibly understand where I was coming from say that I just wasn't trying, as they assumed that everyone should have as easy a time as they did getting laid. It doesn't come that easy to some people. On the other hand, I think you are shooting yourself in the foot judging by a lot of the things you are saying here. It sounds like you have a very defeatist attitude.

I'm using heterosexual terminology because that's where my experience lies. But I think most of what I said above can apply to same-sex relationships as well.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I meant no offence and i apologies if i caused any...

I meant not to blame anything or ultimatly anyone but myself for remaining a virgin at 29. I only meant to point out there are more negative stereotypes and conatations attacted to being a short arse than being a tall man, perticularly when it comes to attracting a mate. Im sure tall guys have hassels to and meant no disrespect to that fact.

I feel defeatest is perhaps a bit too harsh a word, one can only try to climb out of the bottom of the barrel so many time before one questions wether the barrel is escapable, if you will forgive the analogy. I am generally a life confident guy... just not so much with intemate interactions, i shall not apologies for that.

For what its worth, i kinda think you're an attractive bloke, physically the type im most attracted too, tall, a mind and big paws, lol, but i dont think your misses has to worry about the compertition ah, lol.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not offended.

I know what you meant, but it's worth pointing out whenever someone starts generalizing that they should not.

I also know where you are coming from, I know it's hard to live by the motto "if at first you don't succeed, try try again" when you are already on your 50th or 100th try... but in *my* experience... this does pay off. For success in regular human interaction, particularly for those that this does not come so naturally to, I think resilience cannot be undervalued.

Thank your for the compliment.

and I don't have a missus.