Too old!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 16, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

just curious guys, firstly of your age and secondly at what age would you consider a woman no longer a cougar and too old for YOU to sleep with?

*edit* - women or men

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    your never too old
    age is a number
    I turned 40 this year and it sucks
    I always liked older guys but I have started liking younger ones

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

welll I am a girl....but....I will answer anyway, in reverse.

I am 37, I'd not sleep with a man over 55 ( hmm maybe 58) I'd strullge with the 60's due to sag and erection firmness.

x
    Honey

4. hapym

hapym New Member

too old is when u can no longer satisfy the lady.i am 40 and happily married to a terriffic lady we are working on revitalising our lives like they were b 4 kids

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

48 and still considered hot, although I associate the term cougar with an older woman who chases younger men, I don't, they chase me. People are judged much more on how they look than their actual chronological age, how old a guy I'd fuck is immaterial, if he looked good I wouldn't even consider his age.

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

I'm 18, I don't have an upper age limit - as long as everything 'works'. I can think of people at least twice my age who I would love to sleep with. :smile:

Physical attraction of course, is seperate issue. The likelihood of me finding a 60-year old physical attractive is fairly low, while the same probabilty with a 20-year old is fairly high. Nothing's impossible.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Twice your age is only 36 tho, chicken - that's really not old at all.

Still, at least I qualify :wink:

33 - no upper limit - I still fancy Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood and Christopher Walken.

8. WildHoney

Gold Member

God your cute No_Strings, nice new pic.

x
    Honey

9. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, not really twice your age, but still, it's so sweet of you to mention me. :rolleyes::tongue:

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Honey.. Whats the youngest you would consider?

personally for a fling i say 18, for a relationship 25. And either way my oldest would be 50-ish

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

You're right, I forgot to mention that. I don't class it as anywhere near old, triple my age is still only just getting there. (Wow, I'm so young :redface:)
    God I wish I could have seen your videos. :biggrin1:
    Bro, you know I'm gonna tap that ass someday, right? Not really(I'm not in control of my percentages), but if the thought gets you off, I'm happy. :tongue:

12. WildHoney

Gold Member

Lee - Well considering I "did" a 19 year old ( without first knowing he was 19) I'd say 19-20......nice tight bod, always hard cock and enthusiastic. Young men have some divine qualities. I do however prefer a more experienced man.

x

Honey

13. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    I always follow Casanova's ideals, which are to consider myself available to women between 16 and 50. When I am 50 I might have to revise this though!

14. dongalong

Gold Member

It depends on how she maintains herself and whether her plastic surgury can withstand some rough treatment.

Women like Shirley Bassey, Joan Collins look amazing for 70 year olds!

15. Freddie53

Gold Member

Damn! I was getting so excited when I read those first few words.:biggrin1: Then I read the last part about the 60 year old NOT being physically attractive.

It just broke my heart.:eek: Wait, I have four more years of bliss. I'm only 56:smile:

Seriously, I don't think I would consider an 18 year old. I have sons in their twenties.

To answer the question. I'm 56. For me it would be the physical attraction and the "vives" I felt when I was with this person not the age. My mother is 85. I don't think I could consider anyone anywhere close to her age.

16. Principessa

Gold Member

I am 41, unless he was a truly exceptional & mature human being I don't know if I could have sex with someone under 25. I'd feel like a child molester. :redface: My upper limit is probably mid to late 50's.

17. DaveGoodie

DaveGoodie Member

Albums:
    Actually when I was 30, I had a 23 year old gf who was so immature I almost felt like a child molester. She wasn't really ready for sex, despite her age, and she became the only girl I have ever dumped (because I felt guilty).
    She did however have massive boobs, *sigh*

Dave

18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Washed up 38 year old has been, here :biggrin1:

I did sleep with a woman in her late fifties when I was in my early twenties, which was interesting.

I have to admit, that I tend to be attracted to women of my own age, so thirties and forties. Maybe it makes me an old fart, but I am just not interested in kids (by maturity rather than pure age). Upper limit, I've seen some hot women in their sixties.

19. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oldest guy I ever "did" was somewhere in his late sixties... but he wasn't functional so it didn't go anywhere... in fact, I don't even think it touched me... (It was one of the few times I was completely plastered.:wink: )

My usual age range is twenties to forties. I don't know what would be the oldest that I would "do" because it totally depends on the personality and his functionality. Donkeyboy, for example, is an amazing specimen. And there's a south african dude in the gallery who's 50 with the body of a 25 y/o - really hot! (Can't remember his name... would like to see his gallery again!)

20. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    I'm 28. I'd say my limit is 50, but there are some pretty hot 50 somethings out there that you can't tell, so the line isn't exactly a hard line that can't be crossed. Sometimes 40 year olds gross me out a bit, but you said cougar, so they better be hot. I agree with many other posts on here. It depends on how the person looks more than actual age.

Draft saved Draft deleted