Too old!

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
14 to 49. For the record I'm in my early 20s.

I've never really been attracted to anyone over 50. Sure, there's some good looking older people. Sometimes I think "Wow, he/she looks really good for his/her age." and "Damn, I wish I had known him/her in their younger days," but if it came right down to it, I don't know if I could go through with it. I have been blown by a 72 year old man when I was 17; that was... interesting.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get some photos up Cyrus, it's never a good idea to start knocking other people when for all we know you're some acne ridden tub of lard who spends most of his time masturbating with his mother's knickers over his head.

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
Get some photos up Cyrus, it's never a good idea to start knocking other people when for all we know you're some acne ridden tub of lard who spends most of his time masturbating with his mother's knickers over his head.
Even if I did put up some photos you would have no way of knowing if it really was me. Same goes for everyone else on this board. BTW, I wasn't "knocking" anybody, just telling it like it is. There's nothing wrong with being 48. Accept it for what it is and stop trying to pretend you're not.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:lmao:

What a visual. That would level the playing field and I don't foresee that happening...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ideal age for playmates is 35-45. There are very few younger guys who appeal to me.

Lately I've been having a run of guys in their 50s. It's interesting...ten years ago I'd have never considered it. Now it seems perfectly OK, so maybe I need to revise my thinking.

SP- we're the same age. No one's lying to me about finding me attractive, either. If I rarely have sex with guys in their 20s, it's not from lack of opportunity, it's by choice.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here Bbucko, I spend a lot of time fending off approaches from younger guys, I did the younger guy thing for four years, it was great but now I'd like to meet someone my own age, unfortunately all the good guys my age seem to be married :(

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
I could tell people I'm much younger than I am however I've stated my age quite unashamedly more than a few times, so how am I trying to pretend I'm not?
"50 is the new 30 :smile:"

Ok, so 50 isn't viewed as quite as old as it used to be. That's great. But you're still 50.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're treated as the age that people perceive you to be, in the 50's a woman in her late 20's would be married with a child and she'd be perceived as no longer sexy, as past it, however lots of people in their 40's and 50's are now perceived as just as sexual as younger people.

Now get those photos up fat arse :)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THey say that beauty is skin deep
WHile ugly is to the bone
Beauty often fades away
WHile ugly holds its own....

Cyrus, I am gathering that you are a young man. Be kind . Life has many lessons in store for those who are not humble.