Too old!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're treated as the age that people perceive you to be, in the 50's a woman in her late 20's would be married with a child and she'd be perceived as no longer sexy, as past it, however lots of people in their 40's and 50's are now perceived as just as sexual as younger people.

Now get those photos up fat arse :)

Darling, you have nothing to defend. You look fabulous for any age.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Age has no bounds. It's the fitness of the body that turns me on, & if I'm turned on sex happens (usually). I'm 65, and in the past year have been with women in their 30's, 50's & one 74. All were on the slim, fit side, still nicely shaped, exercise regularily, & have the stamina necessary for good sex. If you younger guys have never been with an older woman, you're quite possibly missing some of the best lovin' around. And you women who think all dirty old men don't have what it takes should try one that fit and horny.:biggrin1:

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I would rather know someone like Spoiled Princess who is intelligent AND beautiful than someone who just has a good looking body but cannot relate on any level.

For me, I have to have someone intelligent to wake up with as well as to bed.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yup and it's about darned time! He was bad news from day one. Just like lisasdong and wingnut84. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.
I wonder if there shouldn't be a link to the "other" site for those who are banned, in their notification message. :tongue:

Jimbopete1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ill tell you what, I'm 19, and I would have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM having sex with an older woman. The age limit would probably be in the 50's, just b/c it gets to being a personal issue... but under that and I'd be rearing to go. I have yet to have sex with a more mature woman, but it's on my life's "to do" list (pun intended).

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok.. you are going to have to explain that one to me again, very s-l-o-w-l-y. Thanks.

Those of us who had a link to the other site in our sigs were told by MindsEye, repeated by WildHoney, that we were thumbing our noses at Rob_E. (among other things:wink:) In the thread about Lex's sig being changed.

And so, those annoying individuals canot easily find the other site, and continue bothering nice people, such as BlackPatentLeatherGirl.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im 18 :D and would shag anything that doesnt have grey hair or used die to hide gray hair

That's colourist! Or hairist or something...said she with a full head of very short, grey hair!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone kiss Cyrus g'bye, he's been banned.

Yay!!!

I really AM pegged as 28, even if he thought I looked 'old'! :mad: Not to mention his responses to other people... be kind, guys and gals! (or at least try - I may not always succeed but I try...)

Now, granted, I think I look more like I'm in my thirties now, rather than 28, or my actual age (44). I looked a lot younger before my life threatening illness in 2003. During my illness I actually looked older than my age.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...And so, those annoying individuals canot easily find the other site, and continue bothering nice people, such as BlackPatentLeatherGirl.
Yes, but if it (the link) was included in their "you've been banned" notice, then those that were found to be too annoying here, could be literally and figuratively be helped to the "other" side. :tongue:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! I missed a lot on this post. After the Cyrusian Jihad on age at the women, I think the late Aaliyah summed it up best:

Age ain't nuthin' but a number!

I am pretty sure that if I ran into SP, MercurialBliss, MamaMeg, Naughty, ManlyBanisters, Veronica_Divine... Hell any of the regular contributing women on this forum, you would be hard pressed to not be attracted to any of them for their brians are their greatest attribute. the fact that they are beautiful on top of that is just icing on the cake (and a way to make your mates jealous when you leave the bar with any of them on your arm:wink: ).

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Age is but a number. There are no upper age limits in my world. My youngest and closest gf is 23 my oldest 55 and a whole lot inbetween. I'm 60 and am having a heyday of gfs and sexual activity. Any day not enjoyed is a day wasted.