Too small to satisfy

D_Egremond Asshat

Just Browsing
Media
My lady is blessed with a truly lovely big pussy. Big lips and very deep. Unfortunately I am only 5.5" and average girth. I quite often get the feeling I am not satisfying her. Can the ladies give me some advice.

Attachments

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
actually your cock looks smaller than 5.5 inches long... maybe 5.5 bone pressing... but your girth looks good, I'd say 5.5 too... your wife has a very attractive pussy and body and she can surely accomodate a very large cock inside... maybe you should go with tighter girls this is my advice

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's more to sex than tab A and slot B, just as there is more to marriage than sex. Do not make a problem out of something that doesn't have to be a problem. If she says it's not a problem, it isn't. And if you think she could be happier, use your OTHER head to increase pleasure.

There are other places to put your penis, and other things to put in her box. There are other parts of her that add to climax. I myself have many spots on my body that lead straight to orgasm, alone or in combination, and I like to mix it up on the way there. I'll bet you do as well. Find out!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) don`t generalize women`s attitudes, dude. B) really don`t imply that they are all dishonest. c) if she says it is fine, then it is fine. If you want to mix things up and see what happens, do so. Try listening to helgaleena, a wise, honest woman who is trying to help you.

Oh, and unless you want to seriously piss off every woman on LPSG, you may want to appologize to them now for saying a pretty stupid thing. I am sure you wouldn`t want a simiar unflattering, rude generalization to be made about us guys, right :smile:

D_Egremond Asshat

Just Browsing
Media
You know men. They fucking think all women are liars. As a woman, I can't be trusted to tell you anything useful, so I'll move along.

I didnt say they where liar, I said they tell you what you want to hear. There is a difference. But your right, with an attitude like your you cant be trusted to tell me anything useful, best if you move along.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
No, not really, I just dont like being judged by someone I dont know. Like the Thread says....ADVICE NEEDED. If these self-opinionated women dont want to leaves some serious advice then they can fuck off.

I imagine what your girl tells you will be truthful, and if it isnt then your relationship has more problems than you possibly not being able to satisfy her with your penis.