Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Too small to do what?

If the question is about penis I've never encountered one "too small" to get me off.

If I can grind my clit against anything during the act (which I can, I will find a way) I will get off.

I can cum from just having my nipples played with, so penetration isn't required at all for me. There's no such thing as "too small" for me.

I'm not a person who requires deep, thick penetration to get off.. I do require deep, thick character in a human being and a deep, thick understanding of how to read my body language... But individual parts? None of that matters at all, I just need to be able to communicate with a person on *that* level.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Too small to do what?

If the question is about penis I've never encountered one "too small" to get me off.

If I can grind my clit against anything during the act (which I can, I will find a way) I will get off.

I can cum from just having my nipples played with, so penetration isn't required at all for me. There's no such thing as "too small" for me.

I'm not a person who requires deep, thick penetration to get off.. I do require deep, thick character in a human being and a deep, thick understanding of how to read my body language... But individual parts? None of that matters at all, I just need to be able to communicate with a person on *that* level.
geezus Pete! ban me if you must! hottest off the cuff response ever!

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too small to do what?

All the ladies here are awesome, but T_n_J is the awesomest!

• Love
Reactions: Gallowglass