Too small

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do others do when it’s just to small?
Same thing I do half the time when guys are normal or big... get myself off!

As long as he gets hard I've never been bothered by a smaller guy, and if he maybe doesn't hit all the right spots, I'm very capable of getting myself off.

Too big is way worse than too small, can't get hard is not good, but the only real unforgivable sin for me is a guy who cums too fast and can't control it. That ruins everything and can't be fixed.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same thing I do half the time when guys are normal or big... get myself off!

As long as he gets hard I've never been bothered by a smaller guy, and if he maybe doesn't hit all the right spots, I'm very capable of getting myself off.

Too big is way worse than too small, can't get hard is not good, but the only real unforgivable sin for me is a guy who cums too fast and can't control it. That ruins everything and can't be fixed.
According to my partner, she likes them that are bigger than average but not the real big ones. When we go with other couples, she will friction dance the guys to get them stiffened up to put on the condom. And the chumps will pop right away. I agree, it's real pathetic.

So you stay there and watch how work not only one woman but two women like a real man does.........

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Too small to do what?

If the question is about penis I've never encountered one "too small" to get me off.

If I can grind my clit against anything during the act (which I can, I will find a way) I will get off.

I can cum from just having my nipples played with, so penetration isn't required at all for me. There's no such thing as "too small" for me.

I'm not a person who requires deep, thick penetration to get off.. I do require deep, thick character in a human being and a deep, thick understanding of how to read my body language... But individual parts? None of that matters at all, I just need to be able to communicate with a person on *that* level.
You are a wonderful woman, a beauty beyond compare both inside and out