Too Soon

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Dec 11, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

So the girl I've been with is extremely beautiful and it seems every time we've had sex I've came much too soon. After the first time it happened, it just made me self-conscious and worried about it happening, which then stresses me out.

Its never happened before with any other girl, I mean I've usually been able to hold it back and then just keep going for longer, but with her its like no matter what, I cum too soon.

Except for last night, I came once and then we went at it again and that time was like normal and I lasted.

I'm not sure if its because shes so beautiful and sexy that it turns me on to a really high level, stress from finals coming up, and the added stress about worrying about not cumming too soon -_-.

Bah, iuno what to do

2. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    I'd say it's natural. What is so wrong about doing it twice? I had the same problem with my man he would look at my photo or watch me on cam and cum within 5 minutes. Practice makes perfect give yourself time. You will become a Master in no time.

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Yea, I guess I'm just adding more pressure to myself than needed.

She doesn't seem to mind and before she said she likes when I cum, but its still frustrating as can be for me.

4. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    It happens... you could jerk off before you see her...that way when you're ready to go again ...you will just last longer to begin with. :) It's the anticipation thats getting to you.

5. polesmoker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try perfomax condoms they have a little lidocaine to keep you from coming too soon.

6. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Ya it really is the anticipation, I can feel it building every time.

As far as the numbing condoms and all that, I actually wanna be able to feel sex :p. I tried one of those just jerking it one time and I couldnt even feel my dick.

I think I just need to jerk it out before going to her place or letting her do that for me. 'Cause after I came and we went again I was fine.

7. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

When I'm close to cumming and want to hold off, I stop moving and do some kegels, and it seems to help in most cases. Not in every case, but generally. Might want to try it and see.

8. Max

Max New Member

Better simply to accept the fact that you often come quickly the first time, but you are highly sexed enough to keep going. The second one usually takes longer but can be just as intense.

Draft saved Draft deleted