Too thick for double-vaginal?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_quietguy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Someday, I want to try double-vaginal penetration. I really want to feel another man's cock sliding along side mine as we enjoy the same partner together. I fantasize about her cunt gently squeezing our two cocks together.

I asked both my partners if they would do this with me. They both said I'm too thick. Neither wants more than one cock at a time inside their pussies and the thought of my thick cock with another does not appeal to them. However, neither has ever tried DV so it's not like they are turning down the offer from experience.

Our triad has several sex-positive female and male friends, so I could ask them if they would let me try this with friends.

Before I attempt this, I'd like to know if anybody else did it. What was it like? Would you do it again? Did you enjoy it? Did you do anything to prepare for it? (i.e. - stretch the vagina with thick dildos and use lots of lube?) What other accumulated wisdom can you share?

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

id love to try it too... if they can pop a baby out.. im sure they can handle 2 dicks.. no matter how fat, get real lol. im all for tryin it though..id love to

3. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Speaking from experience, you ain't too thick. The ladies you've asked may be a little shy. If you ask in advance, they're bound to let modesty and nerves answer for them. If you get a lady into a MMF threesome scenario, just go for it (but slowly, gently and respectfully). Rest assured, you and your male partner will both be accomodated by her pussy and she will love the feeling of fullness along with the unusual in/out rythms of your thrustings thrusting and throbbing members.

PS. It's also a pretty sensuous experience for the guys, too, to feel another fella's cock and particularly the glans rubbing tightly against his own.

Both me and Su love Double Pussy Penetration and since discovering its joys, do it at every given opportunity.

Don't forget to report back here with your own comments when you do, so we can enjoy your experience, too.

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

Photos would be nice, too.:tongue:

5. abaco

abaco New Member

Those poor, poor women. Here we are on the Large Penis Support Group discussing the perils and pitfalls of being larger than average and you want to double it up in one girl. Poor poor girl.

I think you might want to try a horse instead.

6. NightFish

NightFish Member

Albums:
    I've been in a situation where that came up. A friend and his lady invited me over for a "party". She asked if we would do it to her. I am not a homophob but the idea of my penis sliding against his didn't do a thing for me. call me crazy...

7. B_I'mWorried

B_I'mWorried New Member

How thick is it?

8. scruffylookin

scruffylookin Member

Albums:
    This is one of my one all time most favorite things, sexually, its rare to find all the willing participants though. But its defintiely a hot experience

9. Hefty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Double vaginal penetrations are incredible, especially when done with another really big guy and there is no risk of one cock slipping out. It requires patience and preparation, though - you can't just ram in two big cocks and expect ecstasy. But most women can handle it, with the right preparation.

10. amazingfuck

amazingfuck New Member

any girl into fisting will take it no problem

11. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I don't think I am too thick. My cock head is just over 2 inches across and almost 6 inches around, so although I am thicker than most, I've seen some here on LPSG who look even wider.

One of my partners had plenty of MMF threesomes before I dated her, and has done double penetrations, but not in the same opening at the same time. I asked her if she would ever want a MMF with me, and she said she would someday. But no hurry on that.

I may report back afterwards if I get to enjoy this fantasy. Don't expect a report anytime soon.

I have watched one of my partner fist the other. Watching her take 4 fingers up her cunt was hot! She rarely does that - like only when she is in the mood for that specific act. But, you got a point there. If she can take 4 fingers, she can two cocks.

12. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

What specific steps can we take to help her prepare? I really do want my female partner to enjoy both men inside her cunt as well as have a sensual connection with the other man. I'd like to know what you learned from your experiences. Thanks!

13. Chick&2DicksUK

Quickly learned that no lube was necessary if Su's excited as the pussy produces its own.

What is important is that whether in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, it's important for the guy with the longer cock to get himself well seated deep inside her and then the shorter guy can enter.

If the shorter guy's in there first, the longer one actually pushes him out as his glans passes the shorter guy's.

Apart from that, the second guy needs to not be put off by the resistance of the pussy lips not wanting to open up for him. If she or you can insert a finger while a penis is in there, another cock can surely go in, too, as the pussy WILL open and the two cocks will flatten a little until full penetration is achieved by both.

Short thrusts are necessary by the longer dick so that the head is always above the shorter one, but the shorter guy can bang away as hard and with as long a stroke as he wants to - even exiting and re-entering the pussy as he would normally do.

The orgasms of all are earth shattering and we've often achieved three way simultaneous orgasms as the excitement and "naughtiness" of the situation, coupled with the spasms of the others, pushes each of us over the edge.

You really gotta try this before you die, guys and lasses. XX

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    DP is a blast. But only if everyone involved is as into it as you are. It sounds as if the two women you've approached about it were less than enthusiastic. As has already been said above, the vagina stretches for childbirth (and fisting), so it's really more a question of patience and desire than any physical limitations.

When you find a woman who's intrigued by the idea, let me suggest that you start with a toy and your dick. That will get her (and you) used to various sensations without the gymnastics required for MFM DP.

15. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Poor girl my ass, the ones ive DPed enjoyed it more than me and the dude I was DPing with, :cool:

16. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Relax and enjoy it...let her be the guide. The females I have done this with really do get off on it. I have been the "passive" male....always on the bottom. I have done this somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 married couples. Female has been on top of me and hubby gets in there with me....I have a good view of the fuck face...and they always look ecstatic. I love the feel of pussy on one side of my cock, and cock on the other...all the slipping and sliding around...all the different rhythms...all the juices and then the cum.
    I have had guys go down on her then and then suck the mix of cums from her, and then had her clean the mix from my cock.

17. Chick&2DicksUK

Have to disagree on the "let her be the guide" aspect. Most women I know couldn't direct yo to the local grocers.

Agree that they not only look but also feel ecstatic (Su loves Double-Vaginal like Oliver Twist loves gruel.

Totally agree that the feeling of two cocks in one pussy is second-to-none. Put any homophobia away and enjoy the ride, guys.

The mixture of cums part is probably a little too much information, for most (not me personally, but I know from mixing it with other folk that such is not to everyone's taste).

You sound like a guy who truly has been there, though, and appreciated this most naughty of experiences.

Most girls and guys, IMHO, would agree that it can be the nirvana of a MMF once the techniques(such as they are, tho you can't just expect to stick them in there and for it to work) have been mastered.

Roll on the next time we get to have DPP, is all we can say.

18. mariondude

mariondude New Member

Albums:
    no doubt poor girls my ass, i have had this fantasy of taking 2 guys at the same time forever lol anyone ever experience 2 guys nailin some ass at the same time, howd it go

19. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    By "let her be the guide" I meant let her be the determiner of what happens and when, and how. It is her pussy, let her guide/determine who goes in and when.

As for not knowing way to the grocery store.....you know why women stop to ask directions......they do not know how to unfold/fold a map.

20. Bill_Pardu

Bill_Pardu New Member

I done this a few times but always with the same couple. Very awkward the first time but once we got the hang of it (by our 3rd or 4th time) it was AWESOME. I agree with some of the previous posters that the shorter penis should be the one on top so not to force the other one out while fucking but I also wanted to experience that position and it is posible even if you are longer - so long as you take it easy. I was curious about the size of both men, especially girth, that a woman has been able to take. I'm 6.3" girth at mid shaft, my thickest part, and her boyfriend is 5.7" girth at the base, his thickest part. So it worked out that we were both able to get our thickest part in at the same time when he's on top and to me that seems like a lot of meat! BTW, I'm 7.2" long and he's 6.1" long with a tiny head, my head is average but looks small on my thick shaft.
    What's the biggest size cocks you've done DVP with? What length and girth?