Too THICK for Oral

emilywee: What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral? I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick. Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal. I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged. i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me... all expert and newbie comments appreciated! :-X

Reactions: deleted1021609

kyle: Sounds like you're doing all you can. The jaw will only open so far. I, too, have to open as wide as I can but it's well worth it for us both!

Alligator_Jack: im 17, so i get a lot of inexperienced ones from girls, and teeth suck so bad, thats one thing,, do something about the teeth women

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
That's just it, Emily. For me, it's hard to stay enthused about receiving head if it's not good head to begin with. Regardless of gender, enthusiasm and excitement make a big difference to me; sure, small mouths can't exactly engulf a big dick, but like you said, techniques like suction, pressure, and tongue play can make it an enjoyable experience. Dirty talk, moaning, props like ice or mints -- they help too.

So long as you're trying your best to please your man, trust us, we won't complain. I think when you're dealing with a man of size, somewhere in the back of his head he recognizes that he wouldn't be brave enough to approach a tool his own size head on and engulf it breathlessly. So, why should you?

adebisi: [quote author=emilywee link=board=sex;num=1047695906;start=0#0 date=03/14/03 at 18:38:26]What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral?  I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick.  Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal.  I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged.  i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me...  all expert and newbie comments appreciated!  :-X[/quote]
For me when girls have small mouths all I want you to do is just lick all around it. It shouldn't be a dry spot on my dick. See how many licks it takes to get to the hidden surprise. But one thing is important to me is that some women neglect the nuts. I love my nuts licked when yall go down on us. Baby make us feel good all over. It's all gravy baby. aahhhhhhhhh Choooooooo

BIGBOYDAVE: I just posted this same message in Biggest I ever Had But could go here to as the thickest too hard to take much orally Just too thick around
The Biggest I ever had was on a young Very Hung Black guy In Seattle In the late 80's. He was short around 5ft 4in Which made his tremendous endowment look even larger . He was at least 15in. hard and very thick at least 9 around. And no I couldn't take it either end. But It was fun to play with

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Another technique you can use is to hold it like a flute, licking that little triangle at the base of the head (underside of the penis). I don't know if it feels as good on cut men as it does on uncut men like myself, though.

SpeedoGuy: Suction on the testes really gets me going. I enjoy watching the bulge my penis head makes in my gf's cheeks when she does get it in her mouth. I also get a bang out of seeing petite gf's simply trying and failing to get their mouths around the head.

mermaiden: try this;
have the guy ly on his stomache and spread his legs. Ly nxt to/on top of him with your face between his legs. Reach under him and stroke him while you suck and lick his balls. also lick around his balls and press your toungue into his skin right 'above' his balls as it were if he is laying down.
My ex thuroughly enjoyed this whenever I did it to him.
It's not his dick you are sucking but it get him where he wants to go! ;)

meathose10: Sounds like you're doing a great job already , emilywee...You know , for me , just the fact that a woman CAN'T get much of my cock in her mouth is a real turn on. Makes me feel enormous , and I love watching the little lady try to engulf me.Do your eyes water? Lots of slobbering up and down the shaft works wonders. You nailed the essence of good oral when you said :" and of course genuine enthusiasm". If a woman acts eager and greedy it doesn't matter that she can't throat me off. Just admire it. I get off so much on hungry devotion and awe I can blow a load just while she's worshipping my fuckflesh. Her rapt attention means more than pumping into her mouth.

emilywee: DeeBlackT- i know, it's a predicament because I get really turned on by large/thick ones, but the larger and thicker the less I am able to do about it.

Meathose- my excitement over his girth does get my guy off, even if my mouth can't. And I love licking and playing with his balls, which are very sensitive.

bigmikeinde: Even with a big dick, having my nuts licked is great..I love in tounge in action ;D

emilywee: yes, people always talk about giving head but i think a lot more attention should be paid to men's balls!

carlton: [quote author=emilywee link=board=sex;num=1047695906;start=0#0 date=03/14/03 at 18:38:26]What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral?  I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick.  Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal.  I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged.  i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me...  all expert and newbie comments appreciated!  :-X[/quote]

Here's a suggestion. The vast majority of nerve endings are in the head of the penis. Get into a position where you can use either one or both of your hands to grasp the shaft. Use your tongue and your lips to circle the head of his penis without taking it all the way into your mouth. The trick is to maximize the amount of tongue and lips you can get on the head of his penis to maximize the number of nerve endings you're touching. And letting him watch you loving devour his cock helps too. Techniques like putting the head half way in your mouth and taking your tongue and circling and probing while using your hands to gently pump him feel really, really good. Also take your lips and go around his head and get it wet around it's entire surface. Lick it like you would a big ice cream cone that you can't put all the way into your mouth. Grasp the shaft gently with your hands and pump in a gentle fashion. If he's a two fister, make both your fists work in the same direction. Another trick is to purposely milk his pre-cum and use your tongue and lips to get it spread all around his head. Make sure he's watching!!! Good luck!! ;D ;D

JPCLTSCUSN: Here's the trick. Have him recline and simply suck the tip constantly with "no hands". This is the biggest turn-on of all time. There is no man who does not enjoy this.
It will work every time.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I don't think it works even some of the time for many men, myself included.

Some of us find excessive stimulation of the glans to be quite unpleasant. In my case, the glans soon gets too sensitive, and further stimulation is not pleasant, but is actually uncomfortable and quite annoying. When someone crosses this line with me, I generally start squirming around due to the discomfort. Sometimes, they wrongly think this is because I am going to cum, and intensify their unpleasant actions. But, in fact nothing could be further from the truth- this is the last thing that will make me cum.

Good oral sex requires stimulation of many parts of the penis, with a variety of sensations on the glans, ranging from suction, to tongue and lip action, to rubbing or even slamming against the back of the throat. Then, if you are really good, I just might cum.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Couldn't have said it better myself, Eric.

Truth is, I have had blowjobs that largely concentrated on the glans and have found that pleasure to straddle the very fine line between tingling, exciting pleasure and "You really should stop, that hurts" discomfort. I guess I never really looked at it this way, but I like stimulation throughout my penis because, you know, it "spreads out" the pleasure received. It's not just concentrated on the head. The undulating and smooth stroking motions up and down my shaft are incredibly complementary to the sucking, tonguing action on the head. The two together, with a bit of stroke action, is almost always guaranteed to get me off.

Now here's the funny bit: I have had partners try to stroke my dick to no avail i.e. couldn't get me to cum unless I stroked it myself. Then there are others whose touch felt so good it was all I could do to contain the orgasm. I've thought about it a few times and realized that maybe the someone else jacking me off is a mere extension (and an almost blunt way of putting it) of sexual attraction. If I nut, I like you; if I don't, maybe not so much. But that's kinda silly; if essentially I like my partners to stroke me in the same fashion, the physical pleasure should get me off regardless.

Maybe my dick's a little less sensitive with regard to people I find less comparably attractive toward than others.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'm also finding the sensitivity factor (with the glans area) to vary and am grateful to the others for having spoken up.

What "works" one time in stimulation for me may not necessarily work the next. One thing is that the engorgement factor of the glans seems to make quite a difference.

Often, when the glans is merely "at its usual typical erect state" I find more stimulation is required and even better tolerated (somehow) as the glans is almost toughened (?) to all the enticement. But, when I reach that "super engorged state" (when the glans is even larger, more flaring,--more "mushroom like", etc) then the sensitivity is such that almost the slightest "tickle" to the meatus (slit opening) or to the cornona edge just sends me over the moon.

Like some of the other posters here, it would take quite a repertoire of "techniques and maneuvers" to keep me happily settled for the duration of a particular oral routine.

getnbiggr: Some interesting posts here. I have yet to run into a guy with a dick that's too thick for my mouth -- at 6'3" I'm a big man with a big mouth, and on top of that I used to sing in a number of choirs, so I learned to really open WIDE. *chuckle* But I'm about 6.5" in girth myself, and have had a few partners who found it difficult to take me orally without lots of unpleasant scraping.

But that being said, I'd love to find a guy who was hung so thick that I couldn't get it in even my mouth. Girth is incredibly erotic for me, and the idea of a guy being that big is very hot.

But on another level, one thing that many of these posts point to -- as far as i'm concened -- is the importance of COMMUNICATION during sex. Some guys love all-glans-all-the-time, others find it oppressive and even painful. Some love their nuts licked, others get bored by it... So let's talk during sex to make sure that our partners know what we like, or like what we're doing to them...

But I'd like to thank Emily for the original post, which points out how many different kinds of activities can contribute to a great blowjob. The infinite variety of sex is an amazing thing, and it's part of why it's so fun!