Too THICK for Oral

emilywee: What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral? I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick. Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal. I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged. i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me... all expert and newbie comments appreciated! :-X

Reactions: deleted1021609

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I gained in girth through jelqing techniques, my size did reach the point where my wife can now only go down on me thru the base of my glans. There is quite a jump in girth size from the base of my glans to the start of my shaft. She does so much more then simply suck me off though. She runs her tongue from the base of my dick up to and over my glans. She sucks and strokes me while fondling my balls, and she so gets off playing with my dick that that alone turns me on. Sometimes she wants me to finish myself off by masturbating while my glans is in her mouth, other times she finishes me off completely by herself. No matter how I cum though, she lovingly swallows every drop while continuing to suck me off long after she has drained me completely.

emilywee: DeeBlackT- i know, it's a predicament because I get really turned on by large/thick ones, but the larger and thicker the less I am able to do about it.

Meathose- my excitement over his girth does get my guy off, even if my mouth can't. And I love licking and playing with his balls, which are very sensitive.

JPCLTSCUSN: Here's the trick. Have him recline and simply suck the tip constantly with "no hands". This is the biggest turn-on of all time. There is no man who does not enjoy this.
It will work every time.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah there is some kind of gutteral thrill about havin the girl gag and cough and tear up trying to get my dick in her throat but I find if I coach them in what I like and what gets me to nutt it always pays off. I've never been throated and usually they can only get about 4inches of me in.

Licking my entire length and drinking and slobbing my precum in a huge turn on for me.

And, I agree with Donk, if a girl is a size queen that is a turn off for me usually. I like to find the girl that won't outright say NO when they see my dick, but is up for the challenge and trusts me not to hurt her.

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:'( My cock is way too thick for oral sex for most women. I don't even expect it because the pain of teeth on my cock is not a turn on. There are few out there who know the secrets, oh great oral sex masters, show us the way! LOL I myself can deep throat some big cocks, but when they get to thick, I just lick them and suck the heads.

explosionerection

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a true problem. My dick is 14 cm / 5.5 inches thick, and teeth can be a real problem sometimes, and people seem to struggle with keep their mouth that wide for a long time so the blowjobs can often be short. The silver lining is that when I first meet someone who can handle the girth it's a true sensation. I´ve even met some people who could deep-throat it completely, and I´m not only wide but also 18 cm / 7 inches long, so that's impressive, and extremely hot... seeing my whole rock hard big dick disappear in someones mouth

Reactions: Milkdudd

huntervey23

Expert Member
Media
emilywee: What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral? I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick. Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal. I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged. i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me... all expert and newbie comments appreciated! :-X
Width-challenge? Width blessing...I digress. I've had this issue from both sides, (and honestly I did not sympathize until I was on the other side...shame on me) Most of the sensation is in the head, and enthusiam will make up for most things, plus a little pepper grinding in rhythm is always great, and if all else fails, in the immortal words of The Wise Sage CupCakke As long as: That mouth wide open, mouth wide open, mouth wide open, like you was at the dentist..." It'll work out. And if one hole can't deepthroat... the other one can...you have all you need my child.

Reactions: Milkdudd

kyle: Sounds like you're doing all you can. The jaw will only open so far. I, too, have to open as wide as I can but it's well worth it for us both!

Alligator_Jack: im 17, so i get a lot of inexperienced ones from girls, and teeth suck so bad, thats one thing,, do something about the teeth women

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
That's just it, Emily. For me, it's hard to stay enthused about receiving head if it's not good head to begin with. Regardless of gender, enthusiasm and excitement make a big difference to me; sure, small mouths can't exactly engulf a big dick, but like you said, techniques like suction, pressure, and tongue play can make it an enjoyable experience. Dirty talk, moaning, props like ice or mints -- they help too.

So long as you're trying your best to please your man, trust us, we won't complain. I think when you're dealing with a man of size, somewhere in the back of his head he recognizes that he wouldn't be brave enough to approach a tool his own size head on and engulf it breathlessly. So, why should you?

adebisi: [quote author=emilywee link=board=sex;num=1047695906;start=0#0 date=03/14/03 at 18:38:26]What do you guys like if the girl's mouth is too small to give you satisfactory oral?  I have a small mouth and have a hard time getting it around my bf's shaft which is very thick.  Luckily it's not impossible, but I have to be more careful with teeth than I think is normal.  I make up for it by tongue, suction, and of course genuine enthusiasm- but i'm wondering if any of you guys or girls have specific techniques for the width-challenged.  i really enjoy giving oral but this is the main obstacle for me...  all expert and newbie comments appreciated!  :-X[/quote]
For me when girls have small mouths all I want you to do is just lick all around it. It shouldn't be a dry spot on my dick. See how many licks it takes to get to the hidden surprise. But one thing is important to me is that some women neglect the nuts. I love my nuts licked when yall go down on us. Baby make us feel good all over. It's all gravy baby. aahhhhhhhhh Choooooooo

BIGBOYDAVE: I just posted this same message in Biggest I ever Had But could go here to as the thickest too hard to take much orally Just too thick around
The Biggest I ever had was on a young Very Hung Black guy In Seattle In the late 80's. He was short around 5ft 4in Which made his tremendous endowment look even larger . He was at least 15in. hard and very thick at least 9 around. And no I couldn't take it either end. But It was fun to play with

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Another technique you can use is to hold it like a flute, licking that little triangle at the base of the head (underside of the penis). I don't know if it feels as good on cut men as it does on uncut men like myself, though.

SpeedoGuy: Suction on the testes really gets me going. I enjoy watching the bulge my penis head makes in my gf's cheeks when she does get it in her mouth. I also get a bang out of seeing petite gf's simply trying and failing to get their mouths around the head.