Too THICK for oral? ;)

9cyclops9: Ladies, I figured this would be the place to find out exactly how thick is too thick for oral sex. Please post any comments or experiences you've had.  ;)
John

wvalady1968: Don't put the word "fat" in the title of any discussion in this folder! :D

Longhornjok: I think it's unlikely there is an "exact" answer for all women to this question, but it'll be interesting to see the variety of responses.

AnonyMs: You know, you NEVER hear a guy say, "I dunno, honey. What do you think? Do these jeans make my penis look too fat?" :D

wvalady1968: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=women;num=1064008424;start=0#4 date=09/19/03 at 17:52:52]You know, you NEVER hear a guy say, "I dunno, honey.  What do you think?  Do these jeans make my penis look too fat?"   :D[/quote]

YEAH!! How come that never happens??

Small hijack here:
She: Tell me if my clothes make me look too fat.
He: Yeah, right! Tell me when I start to be STUPID!

This thread is now returned to its original subject.

:D

Tender: well my guy is average.
id say between 4-5 inches girth. lol i never measured ya know?
anyway, lately i have been having alot of trouble with my jaw, and the chiro i see, thinks its tmj,
so i may have to go to an orthodontist....blah blah...
so i think maybe some women are just more succeptable to problems from oral. or just not be able to take in alot.
i can take in alot.
i can disengage my jaw or something?!
never even phased me as an issue, until i started having trouble. but i did my first BJ at 15. and i really like doing it.....
i wonder if other women have this trouble as well?

prepstudinsc: I've got TMJ, as well, but it doesn't give me any problems when I get sucked. ;D In fact, it probably helps the tension in my body when I have someone sucking. Oh I misunderstood......the thread is about sucking, not being sucked. LOL Can't offer any insight there......

Prep

thingsteal: This past weekend my wife and I had a little vacation out of town. On Saturday night I ate her out for 90 minutes. She had what she called "mini-orgasms" for 10 minutes before she had the "big one" at the end. When she has the "big one" she pushes me aside, so I run off and get a drink of water, go to the bathroom, wash off my face, etc. During this brief phase she was able to masterbate and have another "big one", which I'm always happy to hear about because she's not into that sort of thing on her own and in private.

After 90 minutes of oral sex on her she didn't want to have regular vaginal sex, so I was the lucky recipient of a blow job. I get one every now and then, but rarely to orgasm. At best she'll do it for a minute or two before mounting me. She'd much prefer to fuck me than suck me.

I could tell that this was going to be a "to the orgasm" blow job. I had been good to her earlier. She goes down at best 3 or 4 inches, but she has a tendency to scrape her teeth against the side of my dick when I'm fully erect. Sometimes this is a bit painful, but I don't say anything because if I did the blowjob would probably stop. I don't want to be critical, you know! It can't be easy. I know I'm as thick as one of her spray cans of hair stuff in the bathroom - and once I tried to put that in my mouth just to see what she might be going through. I made it about the same distance as she does before I started gagging.

If anything, I try to be aware of how much time it's taking. I want to enjoy it, but I know if it lasts much longer than 10 minutes she's going to get frustrated and want to quit. Her technique was pretty good. I got grazed a number of times by the teeth. I just channeled that into my brain and tried to turn it into 'pleasure'.

During longer blowjobs I like to reach down at the base of my shaft and at my balls and feel the saliva going down my cock and starting to pool at the botom. That's such a huge turn-on for me because I know she's got my cock in her mouth and is literally 'salivating' over it. I know it's 'work' on her part but I forget all that and just try to work on the idealized version of things.

After about 10 minutes or so I finally decided to end it and summoned up the will to cum, which happened fairly fast and rather quietly on my part. She doesn't like me cumming in her mouth, but every now and then she'll take the initial load. I was able to get a good first shot off into her mouth before she realized what was happening and pulled away to jack me off. Lots of cum, since we hadn't done it in 3 days (I hadn't jerked off either). She told me shortly afterward that she did in fact swallow that first load which went into her mouth. I always ask. She said it was "slightly salty" but it wasn't horrible or gross or anything. Then I joke, "Want more?"

The blowjob was great. We had a bit more to drink, talked, then went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up, put on my boxers and chinos, and we're out walking to breakfast and HOLY SHIT it's like somebody took a sandblaster to the top few inches of my dick! It was slightly pleasurable, but also slightly painful. Got back to the hotel room afterwards and switched to snug-fitting briefs and a pair of jeans. Much better. Thought I was going to have to go out and find an Ace bandage for my dick.

I don't get blowjobs often, but they're always fun when carried to the end. Too bad she won't take the load and either snowball it back and forth or swallow it, but that's the way she is. But yowza, I was in slight pain for a few days thanks to my girth/her teeth.

wvalady1968: Sorry. "snowball it back and forth"?

But your story is great. It's another example of what my guy's gandfather used to say, with a smirk, "Be careful. You'll rub a blister on it."

wvalady1968: Hmmm, I learn something new all the time.
I enjoyed the links, too.
Thanks.

;)

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1064008424;start=0#9 date=09/19/03 at 22:22:40]well my guy is average.
id say between 4-5 inches girth. lol i never measured ya know?
anyway, lately i have been having alot of trouble with my jaw, and the chiro i see, thinks its tmj,
so i may have to go to an orthodontist....blah blah...
so i think maybe some women are just more succeptable to problems from oral. or just not be able to take in alot.
i can take in alot.
i can disengage my jaw or something?!
never even phased me as an issue, until i started having trouble. but i did my first BJ at 15. and i really like doing it.....
i wonder if other women have this trouble as well?
[/quote]

Google is a wonderful thing. I'd never heard of tmj but
I just asked google it comes up:

Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome

I figured I'm probably not the only one who was wondering
what tmj is ...

-- Erik