Too thick for sex with my gf.

mekalop

Just Browsing
Media
I'm new here but I found these forums while I was looking for help in a rather strange subject. I couldn't find much to help me though. Ill start out by saying I'm 21, and in a relationship with a girl that I really like. Everything is good, except the sex. I have been with a few girls in my life, but I have never had actual sex all the way through. Things just don't fit. I've tried lube. I've tried going slow and starting off with other methods of arousal. It just seems to cause too much pain during. Every time I have been stopped about 20 seconds into things, and then I get a mean disgusted look of pain. I know that I'm bigger than most guys, especially in the thickness, and I used to think I was blessed but lately its frustrating the hell out of me. My problem might be that I haven't found the right size girl. But, I really like my current girlfriend and I'm not willing to look around anymore.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You started to answer your own question. Since you have a larger girth and not a lot of experiance you must get her in the mood first...this can take some work. She will let you know when she is ready for you so take it slow and easy. Once your gf realizes that you won't hurt her, she will get into it. It doesn't hurt to get a more experianced girl to practice with but I would never suggest playing around...I actually couldn't penetrate my high school gf when we were 15 so I came back as an 18/19 yr old and finished the business. She was very small and I was in-experianced.:smile:

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you can have great sex without being able to fit all of your cock inside her - it might not be satisfying if you can only get 1" in without it being painful but once she's adjusted, you'll be able to fit more and more.

Work with positions where she's on-top (or sliding back) where she can more easily control how much goes in so she's in full control.

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't know so much about being too thick for fucking girls, but not to be too clinical about it whoever is on the receiving end :D needs to be thoroughly prepped and loose, so maybe you need to spend more time on foreplay, which can be very enjoyable itself, to help her relax. laugh and be gentle, wait to get "animal" until you're comfortably inside.

my problem (it's kind of a corollary to the topic) is i'm plain too thick to get blow jobs, unless i want my dick strafed to ribbons by teeth, and i'm really not into pain that much. can anyone relate to that?

i don't mean to hijack this worthy thread about gf sex with my somewhat irrelevant observation, but i've been a member of lpsg for a while now, and i'm a little embarassed to admit this is my first post, and for all the bullshit threads w/ reference to dick size that i've swatted through in all that time (mostly to my bemusement if not outright hilarity), i don't remember seeing one that dealt w/ my specific issue, but pain is pain, and it's nature's way of telling you to take it easy.

whew, i feel so much better, now... virgin no more! thanks a lot, everyone. <blows smoke from cigarette>

btw, but on a slightly related note, i'm trying to come up with a signature for my lpsg page to be... what do you think about the following: "Truth, like sex, is best when it's a little painful."

i don't know who said it, and i don't want to use it without attribution, but for a site about big dicks, i've seen signatures that range from the erudite to the absurd, so can anyone help me?"

thanks again. <bowing, steps obsequiously backwards>

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i don't know so much about being too thick for fucking girls, but not to be too clinical about it whoever is on the receiving end :D needs to be thoroughly prepped and loose, so maybe you need to spend more time on foreplay, which can be very enjoyable itself, to help her relax. laugh and be gentle, wait to get "animal" until you're comfortably inside.

my problem (it's kind of a corollary to the topic) is i'm plain too thick to get blow jobs, unless i want my dick strafed to ribbons by teeth, and i'm really not into pain that much. can anyone relate to that?

i don't mean to hijack this worthy thread about gf sex with my somewhat irrelevant observation, but i've been a member of lpsg for a while now, and i'm a little embarassed to admit this is my first post, and for all the bullshit threads w/ reference to dick size that i've swatted through in all that time (mostly to my bemusement if not outright hilarity), i don't remember seeing one that dealt w/ my specific issue, but pain is pain, and it's nature's way of telling you to take it easy.

whew, i feel so much better, now... virgin no more! thanks a lot, everyone. <blows smoke from cigarette>

btw, but on a slightly related note, i'm trying to come up with a signature for my lpsg page to be... what do you think about the following: "Truth, like sex, is best when it's a little painful."

i don't know who said it, and i don't want to use it without attribution, but for a site about big dicks, i've seen signatures that range from the erudite to the absurd, so can anyone help me?"

thanks again. <bowing, steps obsequiously backwards>

Congrats on your first post. And I like the signature.

As well as the stage direction ;-)

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jaws, like vaginas, can get loosened up, just like stretching before a workout. let the sucker or girl about to be fucked do most of the work, help him or her loosen everything up and go slow until they can get it in. it works for me! ;)

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check my posts. I am older (58) and now my wife has menopause and it is extremely painful--- it used to be just painful. We have to use K-Y jelly or she bleeds. We have been married for over 27 years but she, like my previous girlfriends, out right refuses to have anal sex. My cock base is at least 7.8 to 8.0 inches in circumference and my head is almost the same size. I have busted Magnum XL. I posted a picture with teeth mark on the first few inches of my cock in my gallery but I took it off because it got too few hits. It may have been too painful for guys to see. My wife can get most of my head in her mouth and she has a very big mouth but not much else of my cock. Her lipstick mark goes down perhaps three inches down my nearly nine inch cock. At my age, of course, I use pills and sometimes it is just too hard. I am trying lesser pills to be just semi-erect and that seems to help.

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
Go down on her. Finger her. Forget about sex until you make her cum or at least get damn close. If you haven't done that very much before, you'll probably be awkward at it, but keep practicing. Trust me, you're way more awkward at sex. Once she cums or is getting close to it, you'll be able to work almost anything into her. It's pretty amazing how that works. And yes, you're going to have to spread around as much lube, both her natural and probably some artificial as well to help out.

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media
Go down on her. Finger her. Forget about sex until you make her cum or at least get damn close. If you haven't done that very much before, you'll probably be awkward at it, but keep practicing. Trust me, you're way more awkward at sex. Once she cums or is getting close to it, you'll be able to work almost anything into her. It's pretty amazing how that works. And yes, you're going to have to spread around as much lube, both her natural and probably some artificial as well to help out.

Agreed with my thickness my girl say it hurts and anal is a no no i';ve torn both her holes and she told me sometimes she doesn't even want to do it because it hurts but i've learned to work my way up to it, it's a very tight fit and still kinda painful for her but we manage.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have this problem and I am pretty average in size. Her sex drive has been gone though since she has been on birth control and she is going off of it. I am hoping if she gets her drive back, this problem will go away.

mekalop

Just Browsing
Media
I took it down already because of some replys, hah. It is about the size of my forearm, I am a skinny guy though. I don't really know what was wrong with the perspective, it was straight on. Anyways, pictures aren't necessary and it's kind of off topic. I'm not here to brag I'm just looking for advice.

Horde by the way. :smile:

Last edited: