too thick to enter ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dick9-5, Aug 15, 2006.

1. dick9-5

dick9-5 New Member

hey guys,just a quick ? have any of you been to thick to enter your partner?

2. Jcam

Jcam New Member

I often have this issue with my bf. He is much thicker then I and while I desire him to fuck me, I wind up wishing that I didn't ask him to. He is close to 7 around and I very rarely relax enough for him to get his head in me. The worse thing about it, however is the fact that I cum without much stimulation when he has me impaled.

3. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    yes... well.. sorta.
    one guy freaked out that it would never fit.. and so i tried to.. err.. warm him up.. but i could only fit 2 fingers.. and so that wasnt happening.
    another guy.. really funny but. i tried and tried.. kept adding more lube.. kept getting frustraited and soft.. then finally(and unexpectedly) i managed.. only to be rewarded for the effort far far too soon.. *cough*
    and then another guy... yeah.. never managed.
    actually if you wanna get technical i only managed to get into one person... for like.. 4 seconds.. LOFL.. thats sad.
    my sex life with men has been rather disappointing so far..
    blow jobs have been less that i hoped.. its like they cant even move their tongues. :(

at the moment ive decided to just give up on guys and focus on girls.. cuz ive never tried pussy before.. and who knows.. maybe it will be easier?

4. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    At 7.5" thick I have had my fair share of problems. I have to take it real slow at first. There are times I have to use my hand to move it around in a circular motion in order to get it in. I have to wait for her to adjust to me before I start moving more in. Then I begin slow, shallow motions before full penetration. I have sadly caused pain when I have moved to quickly so I try to be careful.

5. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

I took my gf to Thad's in San Diego earlier this year and there was one man there too thick to enter her. He was also unable to enter another woman at the club. He had penetrated other women and I think the failure was in part because he couldn't get completely stiff after having come so recently.

I didn't measure it, but it was probably upwards of 10" long by 8" around.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

Yes, that is why I joined LPSG and I have learned a lot that has helped us as a couple.

7. D_Ellrington Widelode

notsmallmatt...you really just need to meet me. hehe.

Actually tonight I think I took the thickest cock I've ever had. Where is the measuring tape when you need it!! I couldn't get my hand all the way around it...my guess is he was approaching 7" of thickness...and was a nice 8" long...with VERY large cockhead.

Well, after a few attempts he finally got the head into me...however, he then pretty much just SHOVED the rest of his dick into me. GASP!!! Anyone who has had something thick shoved in to quick KNOWS the pain I speak of!! LUCKILY after about a minute, I was recovered enough for him to try again. It went in easier, and after another minute...I was EAGERILY bucking back on him for more.

I think the only realy problem with thick is that very first moment where you are trying to force something that is many times thicker than the hole it is trying to enter. Once you get JUST the right positioning..which can take patience, and lots of verbal feedback from the recipient ("a litle higher"..."a litttle lower") it seems to go well.

I think it's definitely a talent though..being able to feed your thick meat to a receptive hole. I mean, you need to use JUSt the right amount of force to start getting in there...then quickly stop forcing to allow a bit of time for adjusting.

At the moment I feel a bit like I had a 2 litre pop bottle shoved up my butt earlier. It's a GOOD feeling though. hehe

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

When some women see im as fat as their wrist sometimes there is a problem:wink:

9. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Yeah, it can be an issue. Usually works out. *References Ian the Tall's signature line*

10. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    definitely had my share of problems. my 2 previous GF didn't want to...so we never actually made it.

11. ace420

ace420 New Member

Yeah, my wife complains about it.

12. cindy

cindy New Member

I can just imagine the thickness of your cock and in me also I have not had one big one in quiet awhile and would love to feel the feeling of one again

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh Cindy!:wink:

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Been there, done that...the down side of being gifted...

OmahaBeef

15. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Yes - it was like 18 years of build up to fitting a square peg in a round hole. :cool:

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, yes and yes, but you win sometimes too and that's really what matters!:wink:

17. swerve

swerve New Member

I haven't had many partners, and easily half of them have had trouble with me at the outset. We had to work our way up, and even still all of the ones that had trouble initially(and some that didn't) had trouble with the full length for some time.

18. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, most of the time a lot of fore play is required, and some times still can not enter. So women have had I lot more trouble than others, only a few who basically had no problem at all.

19. Max

Max New Member

At the risk of stating the obvious: a guy who knows he is very thick and/or that his partner is small and/or inexperienced, will need to be very cautious and to rely heavily on preparation, foreplay, lube, and gentleness. Preparation might need to be extended by the use of toys in some cases.

Even in a long term relationship my experience is that these things are still essential. In my case a big head with a very pronounced corona is part of the issue.

Dealing with length can be a lot more relaxed, as it can be added inch by inch, or maybe better, centimetre by centimetre, over time. :smile:

20. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    When my GF and I first started it took us a couple of attempts-Im about 6 1/2 around, and shes petite at that- and our lube would always dry up, and she couldnt relax cause she was afraid of the pain. So basically for about 2 months of, say, weekly trying I could still only get in just past my head. That was 2 years ago and, well, iits all working out-but we're not quite a well oiled machine-now I have problems with full penetration. Its kinda cool to have her pretty much HAVE to give me a HJ, and not be able to have her fingers meet, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted