too thick to enter ?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.

It can vary, day-to-day. Some days nothing will happen, not nohow. Some days there seems to be a roadblock around the halfway mark. And some days there are no unusual problems.

I'd really like to have things instrumented so I can tell what's going on. But that would doubtless destroy the mood.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, yeah,

I was married for 2 years to a girl who I never managed to penetrate.

Frustrating? to say the least! We saw a therapist who basically said it would never work (she had a reversed cervix, and something else, don't remember...) in spite of using various techniques to try and make it better.

That's what I get for marrying a virgin, on our wedding night our first of many failed attempts, the last thing she said to me before going to sleep was "Don't try to stick that thing in me while I'm asleep!"

From that point on the marriage was doomed.

Now I generally only date taller women (most aproaching 6') and still regularly have problems, but I've figured out how to make things work with most women who are at least receptive...

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
When some women see im as fat as their wrist sometimes there is a problem:wink:

Wow they must have small wrists! :biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ette said:
Wow they must have small wrists! :biggrin1:
No i dont date women with small wrists The pics in my gallery are semi hard I couldnt get it all in the picture when hard I get an inch or two longer and somewhat fatter Since the pics were taken my girlfriend has found out im on lpsg After getting mad she is ok with it now She says my gallery sucks it makes me look smaller Who knows mabye i can get her to take pictures of me Its up to her But my gallery is a basic idea of what i have A better idea of my size is i get even get the head of my cock in a magnum And the magnum xl is too tight If you have never had one as fat as your wrist you dont know what your missing:cool:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm only 6" around, but I have had a few girls who couldn't handle my thickness. As for anal, there have been a lot who couldn't handle it. But back to girls. There was one who no matter what could take me. Hours of foreplay... Didn't help.

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uncut said:
If you have never had one as fat as your wrist you dont know what your missing:cool:

Ah but you don' know the size of MY wrists..LOL! I'll have to see if anyone on lpsg has teh same measurement:rolleyes:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ette said:
Ah but you don' know the size of MY wrists..LOL! I'll have to see if anyone on lpsg has teh same measurement:rolleyes:
Thats true i dont know the size of your wrists Some guys on here are as fat as a beer can Look in the gallerys I allways enjoy your posts You are a very interesting lady :smile:

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find the biggest mistake is lack of a relevent object in the photograph. A dick can look real big due to its surroundings(small thin body) but maybe we women should ask for a shall we say bear can to test the theory of size. And nobody give me the bs about photography. I have been in that area for way too many years, a good angle with a proper lens does make those big model noses look smaller!:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ette said:
I find the biggest mistake is lack of a relevent object in the photograph. A dick can look real big due to its surroundings(small thin body) but maybe we women should ask for a shall we say bear can to test the theory of size. And nobody give me the bs about photography. I have been in that area for way too many years, a good angle with a proper lens does make those big model noses look smaller!:tongue:
Yes the pics in my gallery are pics i took myself Very hard to do They are semi hardMy girlfriend saw the pics and said they make me look smaller i am not fat as a beer can neither are most womens wrists The other side of the coin there are a lot of men pretending to be women on here everyday With no pics to prove who they are Should all women have to have pics of their face or vagina to be able to post? Sounds like a good idea to me Anyway i think its rude and disgusting to question anyones pics I wouldnt dream of asking you with no pics Are you a man?

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope I am 100 % female. A lot of people think I'm a guy because of my twisted mind. I have large wrists because I work with my hands , my dog is proof of my profession. I hate to be in front of the camera, hubby is just as bad..LOL. Let me post a kink to one of the few photos of me in full face. it's a few years old.

http://pet_society.tripod.com/glamour.jpg