too thick to enter ?

D_Masteur Baetes

Just Browsing
Media
Thickness has been, and still is, a big problem for me. My wife is very petite, and cannot take me anymore without extreme pain. We haven't had sex for three years! I've learned a lot about techniques to help us with "our" problem here, however she is unwilling to try. She just is not interested in sex anymore. I hope to find an adventuresome woman here on LPSG that would like to help me with my problem.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vaginally excessive length is problematic.
Anally excessive girth is problematic.
Orally excessive girth then length are problematic.

Vaginally, I have always been able to enter, with enough fingering and eating out.

Anally, is mostly nerves (fear of pain) that prevents people from letting me near their asses. Some women panicked wile they were riding and I was massaging their butt cheeks. Men tended to be nervous, but they usually were at least willing to try. (Check my signature.)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys,just a quick ? have any of you been to thick to enter your partner?

yes...if they can meet me discreetly...most women that are bold enough to want to meet me and see for themselves are older and/or married.....heard about me from a friend or coworker or a family member of theirs...they are always excited to actually see for themselves...but then freak out and change their minds. Get a lot of both hands and licking...but being really too long is irrelevant if you are really too thick.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've had a few, not counting the ones that simply declined to take me on I've had a few women who were just too small and complaining that it was hurting too much. I've also had quite a few that despite having penetrated, I just couldn't get past the pelvic bone no matter how much lube we used and no matter how patiently and hard we tried it just wasn't happening. Some times you just gotta admit defeat, not everyone is sexually compatible when it comes to size.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
definitely never had a problem getting anything up and in deep. However the youngsters do think its just push and poke wham bam slam - and if you're doing that with a thick cock then there will be resistance. An arsehole has to be wooed, teased to open up like a flower to take the member on offer, the ring has to be teased open, the cock end slipped in and slowly eased down the passage to heaven. Age improves the ability to receive larger offerings to enter the hole as well, a young tight ass will remain uptight not knowing how to relax, older guys know the art in cock taking it slow and sure and relaxed and never in a hurry, lets face it, if you put a bit or effort into taking the thickest cock going, if you offer the thickest cock you want to enjoy to the full the fuck of a lifetime.

icold666v2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely never had a problem getting anything up and in deep. However the youngsters do think its just push and poke wham bam slam - and if you're doing that with a thick cock then there will be resistance. An arsehole has to be wooed, teased to open up like a flower to take the member on offer, the ring has to be teased open, the cock end slipped in and slowly eased down the passage to heaven. Age improves the ability to receive larger offerings to enter the hole as well, a young tight ass will remain uptight not knowing how to relax, older guys know the art in cock taking it slow and sure and relaxed and never in a hurry, lets face it, if you put a bit or effort into taking the thickest cock going, if you offer the thickest cock you want to enjoy to the full the fuck of a lifetime.
true

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So y

So you still in high school?.
You must have failed English. happened refers to past tense i.e an earthquake has happened in 2012.
happening means present tense i.e an earthquake is happening right now
happen means future tense i.e an earthquake may happen in the future

Last edited:

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes wham bam is hot

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I only had problems when I was younger, inexperienced, and in too much of a hurry to get in there, or a girl getting overly nervous with my size and clamping up . . . when taking your time, caring about your ladies pleasure and actually turning your girl on first there is no girth "too big" to enter (hell, a babies entire body can come out of vagina and I've never seen anyone's penis as big around as a babies body)

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first top was very thick , and , as i have posted elsewhere , the encounter pretty much resembled rape . The pain was incredible , but , as i have said before , had a feeling of pleasure as well . He fucked the daylights out of me , and within days , although sore , i was knocking on his door , wanting more of the same . That experience , which became regular , set my preferences for life . No matter how thick , i will take it , and take it hard . I simply love the mix of pleasure and pain as a truly massive cock is literally driven into me without mercy , but that's just me .

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had problems when I was younger, inexperienced, and in too much of a hurry to get in there, or a girl getting overly nervous with my size and clamping up . . . when taking your time, caring about your ladies pleasure and actually turning your girl on first there is no girth "too big" to enter (hell, a babies entire body can come out of vagina and I've never seen anyone's penis as big around as a babies body)
I only wish it were that easy! I'm sure one of the ladies here can explain better but the female body goes through a lotta change in those 9 months to be able to pass a new born my friend.