Too thick?

lonerider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm new to the forums, and I have a question about girth. I have an average size length about 6 inches, but my question is about girth. I am 6 inches around also :eek:. Sometimes 6 1/4 when really excited.

I was really surprised when I measured it. My question is I really enjoy having a fat dick, but I'm a virgin. Is it gonna be too thick for a partner either a girl or a guy? (I find both attractive).

What about condoms? Will I need the XLs?

At any rate, as I said I enjoy having a thick one and the pleasures I can give myself with it, the feel of it, and quite honestly wouldn't mind another inch in girth, but do have concerns about sex in the future?

Anybody have any experience who has a fat one like me?

Thanks

SpacemanSpliff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's any such thing as "too thick" buddy. I'm pretty sure the thicker, the better :) Whoever breaks you in will probably enjoy themselves a great bit. I'm the same girth, and all my ex's were very happy ;)

Condom: Trojan Magnum XL or larger.

If you can handle smaller condoms you can use them too. "Extra Strong" ones are less likely to break but are even tighter still. Try a few if you can.

I've found the condoms around these parts (local) have been getting smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted356736

I'm a little bit thicker at 6.5", and none of the women I have had sex with had problems with my girth, and only one had a problem with my length.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when I was at school I remember trying on condoms and being paranoid that I was too big because they were really tight and hard to get on. However later it wasn't a problem, you just buy slightly bigger condoms. My girth is 6 inches and I wouldn't change it for the world.. although I admit I wouldn't want any more girth (rather and extra inch of length).. the reason is that I really wanna try anal and as it is most girls refuse due to my size.

I haven't had too many problems with large girth.. most girls love it.. although on two occassions girls have said it hurts. one was a petite young thai girl and the other was also young and petite and inexperienced.

HoldenGreat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm about the same girth wise as you and have only had one problem ever with it... and i'm sure it was due to inexperience. I couldn't get it in beyond the head. Others can agree that foreplay is the key, especially if she is inexperienced also. so, in other words don't just try to shove it in there, take your time with lots of foreplay before even trying.

hutspah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're fine dude. I'm just under 7" around when I'm fully aroused, and the only complaints I've received were that it too big for my 4' 9" gymnast ex. you'll probably be just fine

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is absolutely possible to be too thick, especially for a first time. 6 Inches shouldn't be a problem unless she is a virgin too.

Try to make sure she is plenty wet before you attempt entry and I would still advise lube, as you don't want the condom to break.

Also, go slow. Don't act like the bull in a china shop. Push until you get resistance, then slow down like you are in rush hour traffic.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, there is such a thing as too thick; a certain former railroad engineer in California has measurements of approximately 8 (long) by 10 (around)....not making this up...the only guys (yes, sorry girls, he's gay) who could take that are expert fistees...

smalkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Condom: Trojan Magnum XL or larger.

If you can handle smaller condoms you can use them too. "Extra Strong" ones are less likely to break but are even tighter still. Try a few if you can.

I've found the condoms around these parts (local) have been getting smaller.

Hey they don't sell Trojan Magnum XL here...Can you send me a batch...used or unused ..I don't care LOL :biggrin1:

We don't get Trojan Magnum XLs here either, sir.

I've not used one myself but I read the ones available here (Four Seasons "Larger") were more accommodating on girth.

Could arrange to have some sent your way, perhaps?

We don't get Trojan Magnum XLs here either, sir.

I've not imported a Trojan Magnum XL myself but I read the ones available here (Four Seasons Larger) are more accommodating on girth anyway.

Could arrange to have some sent your way? They seem to be getting smaller with each new batch.

Absolutfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, there is such a thing as too thick; a certain former railroad engineer in California has measurements of approximately 8 (long) by 10 (around)....not making this up...the only guys (yes, sorry girls, he's gay) who could take that are expert fistees...
I want to meet this man--and yes, I would be able to take it all!! :cool:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6.25" girth on average, a little over 6.50 at the base. I really only had trouble being too girthy with one gf, and she got used to it after a month. just go slow on entry, and slow at first. I'm also a little over 7" in length. been married 30+ years. had about 50 women in my time, and never a "you're not big enuf" compliant.