too tight

jess316

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm super tight. I hate being so tight!:frown1: Even when I'm super aroused and wet I struggle and I really mean struggle just to get a single finger in. I have to push really hard. I can't even get two fingers in. It feels super tight and I can even feel it squeezing when I shift or change positions. Don't tell me to relax because I am relaxed. Why am I so tight?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm super tight. I hate being so tight!:frown1: Even when I'm super aroused and wet I struggle and I really mean struggle just to get a single finger in. I have to push really hard. I can't even get two fingers in. It feels super tight and I can even feel it squeezing when I shift or change positions. Don't tell me to relax because I am relaxed. Why am I so tight?

To help with this we'd need more details.

Age.
Sexual experience.
Has this always been a problem?
Is it just tight or does it hurt?
Can you use tampons?
Etc..

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darling, see your GYN. She will give you a straighter answer than you'll ever find here.

I know your problem. And my boyfriend has a LP D:
So it can be hard. Just relax your muscles and try to stick a finger in. Next time try 2. And just try to stretch it..

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Somebody beat me to it. Sounds like you've actually got a... complication... in that area. I'd see a doctor about it. There are things that can be done, though I don't know if you'd really want to have surgery.

jess316

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when your finger is in squeeze your vag muscles.
then relax them.
are they really completely relaxed?

http://www.lpsg.org/129779-the-vagismus-thread.html

just an idea.

Yes they are completely relaxed.

To help with this we'd need more details.

Age.
Sexual experience.
Has this always been a problem?
Is it just tight or does it hurt?
Can you use tampons?
Etc..

Age. 20.
Sexual experience. Virgin.
Has this always been a problem? Yes.
Is it just tight or does it hurt? Just Tight.
Can you use tampons? No. I've never been able to use tampons.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
here...i predict a lot of lamearse PMs from blokes offering to ''help'' her, because they have a fetish for ultra tight vag :rolleyes:

Men would nevvvvvvvver say anything so cheesy and desperate and pathetisad (pathetic + sad). I can't imagine the pervy vultures that infest this site would use such an obvious and tactless line!

It just doesn't seem likely! :wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Yes they are completely relaxed.

Age. 20.
Sexual experience. Virgin.
Has this always been a problem? Yes.
Is it just tight or does it hurt? Just Tight.
Can you use tampons? No. I've never been able to use tampons.

Whilst it may come as a shock to the school that maintains that all women have the same sized vagina, it may be that you simply have a small vagina or vaginal openning. This is no less common than a man having a small penis. OK it may be slightly less common, but it is not unusual.

Certainly for now, I would advise that you are going to be size incompatible with an average and larger sized man. We spend lots of time here discussing the ramifications of not being sexually compatible with the average or smaller sized man and it is really no different for the inverse.

The plus side is that few guys are going to feel a bad rejection if you tell them that they are too big for you. Everyone has to find self acceptance for their physical self, so you are certainly not alone.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out the site Dolfette suggested. I was going to if she hadnt. It sound like a text book case of vaginismus. The site will explain it all to you. Try not to worry . It can be helped. Hang in there.