Too Tight?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Heather LouAnna, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    This questions comes in the form of two stories:

One of my best friends in the world (I call him my little brother) is twenty years old. We have the most vulgar conversations about everything, and have even gone as far as to take shits on the phone, mutually, racing to see who can shti and flush the first. We tell each other everything. He was telling me about one of his recent girlfriends. He told me about the first time he had sex with her. He said that she wasn't a virginm but for the life of him, he couldn't get his penis in there. He's twenty and hasn't been with that many women, so I chalked it up to him being ignorant about the fact that he needed to lube it up a bit more. He said he tried everything, but just couldn't get it in there. I'd laughed at the time.

I've another friend who I'm very close with (we went to Highschool together). He's in Malaysia right now working in the oil industry and he just sent me this message via myspace.

"Now that it's over and done with, it's actually pretty fuckin funny to me. So there's this band that plays at the hotel I'm at (5 star at that, it's awesome) and me and the singer hit it off a little one night.

Here's the thing, she's not supposed to leave her room. It's almost kinda like she's owned. Hard to explain, shit's just different over here. So when she comes up to my room, she's in a hurry. She just wants to fuck real quick like.

I, being the gentleman I am, oblige her. No condom, no foreplay, no nothing, we just go at it. But she's fuckin tight as hell and, here's the good part,.....the part where the foreskin is attached to the head, yea, that tears a little. Now I notice a little pain, but I say fuck it and keep going. It wasn't until we switched and she got on top that she noticed all the blood. You'd be suprised how much blood can come out of such a tiny little tear.

This shit hasn't ever happend to me before, so I'm kinda freaking out. I mean there was a lot of blood. It looked like someone got shot in the head on my bed. I jump out of bed, dick in my hand, blood dripping everywhere.

Blah, blah, blah, anyway I figure out what happend but I don't really want to fess up to it, so I kinda convince her that she's the one who's bleeding. I know, kinda shitty.

So that's what happened that one night. Turns out it takes a while for an injury like that to heal cuz it's happened a few more times already. Not quite to the extent as the first time, but it still sucks a little. As long as I wear a condom, no problem. "

I'd imagine that this sort of issue wuld arise often with a well endowed man. Any \stories that some of you could share of similar experiences?

2. badadkins

badadkins New Member

mAN ITS SOUND THAT YOU HAVE A MONSTER DICK OR SHE HAS A TINY PUSS OR BOTH CAUSE YOU ARE THE MAN i NEVER HAD ANY OF THOSE PROBLEMS

3. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't know how to read very well, do you? lol I'm a female. Those are my friend's stories......

and I have it on the greatest authority (my own) that neither of them are any longer than six and a half inches. lol *puts her pinky to her lip, Dr Evil stylie*

4. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Having only been with 2 females before, I don't have much experience to speak of, but both I was with were pretty much always tight: my first to the point of discomfort (I've discussed this a lot elsewhere, especially in chat) and my second was tight but not 'too tight'. I never bled from the actual intercourse, but your second story reminded me of something similar that happened with my first gf:

After first losing our virginity together, and then having sex again our second time the next night, she complained about me making her sore so the following friday night I went down on her instead (my first time doing it, using methods I learned from this very site) and afterwards she tried to do the same... but she wasn't into it and I wasn't into the teeth so we moved on to a handjob instead. She was so rough, but things between us sexually thus far had been such a comedy of errors I didn't want to criticize... but eventually she tugged it hard enough that the skin where the head and shaft meet ripped a bit and a little blood started to emerge from the wound. I winced and she took great offense to it, thus ending that 'session'.

Problems like these crept up over and over for another month or so, and we broke up, mostly because of it - outside of the sex we were really great together however.

Sorta off subject I know, but just thought I'd toss it out there.

5. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, my goodness, sweetheart. :( I can certainly see where that chain of events could end your affair. It's wonderful that you're here with us now though, discussing all of this openly so you can move on to greener and more pleasurable pastures! Thanks for sharing your stories. We're all delighted by them. :)

6. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I sometimes feel guilty about how I talk about her on here so much... expecially considering that it's usually in a negative context. I fully admit to being every bit as bad at it all though (I did get better!) It's my understanding that she didn't though... See, there I go putting her down again! :rolleyes:
    Same to you Heather!

7. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nonsense, love. I've mentioned several of my endowed ex lovers on here. We need frames of reference to go on, otherwise how can we relate to some of the discussions here? She's not here and none of us know her or her name. Open your mouth and let it fly. Better out than in. *nod*

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I know everyone keeps saying that you should work through all the issues in a relationship, but I am sticking to the importance of compatability.

I've had a couple of girlfriends who were way too tignt, and being whole myself, I have torn my frenulum on more than one occasion and it hurts like hell - if pounding the cervix is anything like it, then I have complete sympathy with girls who don't like bigger men.

I'm also not fond of shallow vaginas as it doesn't feel so good for me when I come - like having your face pushed into the wall.

9. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like the second guy tore his frenulum - something I'm reasonably sure only happens to uncut guys.

As for the first guy - well, maybe he's just really thick (LOL DOUBLE ENTENDRE LOL) or something.

10. Wingwalker

Wingwalker New Member

Albums:
    I've had this happen with a couple of girls, both times with virgins. The first one was my first time too, so I had no idea what I was doing. Ended up cumming from just trying to get inside her. We both got a good laugh out of that... (I still cry a little inside :rolleyes: )

The second girl was later in my life and I took my time with her. It still took a few hours to just get inside her. I'm big but not monstrous in girth, so I don't think it was my size that was 100% to blame, but both times I was wearing a condom. The rubber on those doesn't seem to warm up to the natural female lubricant the way skin does.

I've read about girls sometimes 'clamping down' subconsciously, especially when they're inexperienced. I wouldn't doubt this happened to your first friend.

I've never been injured from sex though... except for one girl who just really needed to trim down there. I ended up with pretty bad friction burns on the top of my penis. Damn endorphins keep you from feeling anything until after, and then your underwear feels like knives. Ow.

11. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to be un-circumcised and my frenulum was tight - it pulled my cockhead over when my foreskin was pulled back. It tore slightly during sex on two or three occasions, and was quite painful when it did. I could see it was going to keep happening so I took a deep breath and cut it. It healed very quickly and revolutionised sex. I could then thrust as hard and fast as I wanted and it didn't hurt! It had never felt so good. I also found that it my erection measured nearly 1/2" longer than before. It wasn't a size issue; lust a fragile frenulum issue. I was circumcised at age 30 and I've never regretted it for a moment.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Thats happend to me once or twice over the years None of them were virgins either Its just a small rip in the vagina or bruising of the cervix

13. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Just generally tender, sore skin...particularly on the sides has been my experience...

OmahaBeef

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh. my. god. :eek:

15. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

its cuz they have really small and/or tight pussies

16. penisaurus

penisaurus New Member

i've had tearing before from a couple of the more snug cunts before they were streched out (and we lube was used).

has anyone experienced swelling from having too much crazy sex with a super tight cunt?

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome penisaurus- great name!

I've had swelling from a good pounding from a big dick before, so I guess that's related to your question.

As for the original question, I think Chase was right- the second guy in the story seemed to have torn his frenulum, or perhaps even his foreskin. Some foreskins get dry and can have a tendancy to crack easily- it's rare, but I've seen it before. Yes, there was a lot of blood from a tiny tear! Not being a doctor, I had him rub it with vitamin E oil for a few days and it got better.
    Sounds like your friend was just in a hurry and probably rammed it in at a bad angle and got a small tear.

Although: regardless of size, there can be size compatibility issues. Some women just have very small vaginas, and any dick over a certain size will be difficult, even uncomfortable for her to take. This is why I'm such a strong advocate for finding out if you are sexually compatible before engaging in a serious relationship.

18. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I've got something else you can put to your lip, maybe even in your mouth :p

Hehe but that was one of my biggest fears! And still probably should be...although my frenulum hasn't ripped yet and I did deflower a virgin who was my last gf...and she'd never had anything inside her before me (well...one finger, two fingers, vibe, my cock, over the period of maybe two months or even more...think three)

19. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    When I have sex with a virgin I usually go condomless because i know she is clean and I've been tested and I want to be able to ease it in instead of not being able to feel where i'm going. Each time I've taken it super slowly and tried to work it in nicely but i always end up getting over zealous and pushing a little too hard. Long and the short of it is that I have had foreskin problems because of it. On top of this my foreskin is rather tight so I've had breaks in it too. kinda shitty.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Have any of you uncut guys tried stretching exercises to loosen the opening of the foreskin? I've heard of this, but I was wondering if it works.

Draft saved Draft deleted