Too wide, or not too wide, that is the question...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Width... as in shaft circumference.

We hear that width, thick apposed to skinny, is the key to gratifying sex.

Is this true?

I'd like to ask all the men and women out there, primarily in reference to receiving anal sex, does the width of a mans cock play an important part in your sexual gratification?

Is there such as thing as too wide?

Personally, the prospect of being left with a hole like the Jokers smile is a bit distressing to me. I find long cocks visually appealing true, but wide ones scare the carp out of me.

After all, who wants stitches?

Wide men, have you ever encountered a situation where your width has made sex impractical, painful?

Full penetration is important to a guy, I guess that's just a man thing, but have you found your width particularly a sexual disadvantage?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TiqKRgLIW6Y/R4U6EtxafeI/AAAAAAAACoI/JEGJHrrOifI/s400/cock-pencil-dick.jpg

http://www.oralcaress.com/fat_penis.jpg

My idea of the perfect penis on a man is 7"x5"

What's yours?

Pup, x.

Wide men, have you ever encountered a situation where your width has made sex impractical, painful?

Tried with my first girlfriend, was not impractical nor painful for her. Took her a while to get used to anal, which she said was uncomfortable, and we only did it once.

Full penetration is important to a guy, I guess that's just a man thing, but have you found your width particularly a sexual disadvantage?

I agree that it is important to a guy, and being a top, it is important to me, but recently I have figured that it isnt completely necessary. When I found someone that I'm really attracted to, it seems to be less important to me that being with the person, and other forms of sex. I have never found my girth a disadvantage, but for this person I have recently met; if he told me that my girth was too much or that he didnt like anal, then that fact would be more important to me than penetrating. :wink:

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Tried with my first girlfriend, was not impractical nor painful for her. Took her a while to get used to anal, which she said was uncomfortable, and we only did it once.

I agree that it is important to a guy, and being a top, it is important to me, but recently I have figured that it isnt completely necessary. When I found someone that I'm really attracted to, it seems to be less important to me that being with the person, and other forms of sex. I have never found my girth a disadvantage, but for this person I have recently met; if he told me that my girth was too much or that he didnt like anal, then that fact would be more important to me than penetrating. :wink:

blotch_carpetburns.jpg (image)

Shoosh you. :biggrin1:

thesex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Width... as in shaft circumference.

We hear that width, thick apposed to skinny, is the key to gratifying sex.

Is this true?

I'd like to ask all the men and women out there, primarily in reference to receiving anal sex, does the width of a mans cock play an important part in your sexual gratification?

Is there such as thing as too wide?

Personally, the prospect of being left with a hole like the Jokers smile is a bit distressing to me. I find long cocks visually appealing true, but wide ones scare the carp out of me.

After all, who wants stitches?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TiqKRgLIW6Y/R4U6EtxafeI/AAAAAAAACoI/JEGJHrrOifI/s400/cock-pencil-dick.jpg

http://www.oralcaress.com/fat_penis.jpg

My idea of the perfect penis on a man is 7"x5"

What's yours?

Pup, x.

Well I am close to that size 7,5x5,5 :p

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have to strike a balance. I am 6.5 at mid shaft and 7.25 at base, my head is 2"thick. if the woman is really turned on it is hard to get in but once the head slides in the taper allows me to slide in easily. I have to work the head a bit to get in and theat really turns the ladies on. The girth pulls on the clit and hits the G spot so I have found the ladies always get off and rather quick.