Too Wide?

beekeeper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, My name is JD... I found this site searching another site, but I figured it'd be a good place to check out. I'm 33 years old, and I have a very thick cock, above-average length. My boyfriend says my dick is too big to suck and too wide to receive... so I end up being the bottom. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any other guys out there who are in the same situation. Currently, I'm restoring my foreskin, so anyone who is curious or going through the same thing is welcome to say hello.

nitrateguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Beekeeper. Would love to see pictures of what you have hanging. My bf is also thick but love to play with it and take it. Good luck on the restoration of the foreskin, you will love it when you get enough. I restored mine and love it.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds strange to me. I've sucked some awfully large cocks, and maybe I just have a big mouth, but it gets tough to take more than 8" in length, while girth/circumference has never been an issue.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, My name is JD... I found this site searching another site, but I figured it'd be a good place to check out. I'm 33 years old, and I have a very thick cock, above-average length. My boyfriend says my dick is too big to suck and too wide to receive... so I end up being the bottom. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there are any other guys out there who are in the same situation. Currently, I'm restoring my foreskin, so anyone who is curious or going through the same thing is welcome to say hello.

Welcome, beekeeper! But about the size problem, maybe your bf is just being lazy. I've got plenty of bottom friends who say that if you get stimulated enough to relax and open up (and you probably have to enjoy bottoming to do that), big girth is not a problem. I think it is harder being the bottom than the top. If length is an issue, use a doughnut so you can pound without going in all the way. But compatibility problems can be as much about communication and confidence as anything else. Do you two have good and open communication with each other about sex and what you like? And does your bf have enough self confidence to bottom?

I admire guys who can bottom, since it is hard for me to enjoy. So I think you've got balls either way.

beekeeper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, thanks for the responses so far. Hmm, that's kind of amazing.

Anyway, to answer some questions... While I'm not as big as some of you folks out there, I'm 7 inches long by 6.5 inches wide... on a good day. Yeah, I think my boyfriend is just not into being a bottom, but my cock width is probably not helping. Otherwise, he has TMJ, so blowjobs are out. However, I've taken on some pretty large guys, the largest being 12x7, so I know that he just doesn't enjoy it. I'll get some pics up as soon as I figure it out.

But, thanks for the welcome. Feel free to hit me up any time.