Took my thickest cock to date today

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am usually a top, partly because of personal preference and partly because most guys I'm with end up wanting my cock (8, uncut). However on occasion I do bottom, but almost always with average-sized guys (or smaller).

Today I took the thickest cock I ever have. An older (50'ish?) Russian man with a small pot belly but rock hard pecs and arms. He was an absolute shower, and went from about 6.5 soft to about 7.5 hard. Not the longest cock I have come across, but he was definitely the thickest. This was the first time I have ever encountered a cock that I could truly not get my hand around!

At first I fucked him, but then he asked if I thought I could take him. Honestly, it kinda scared me and I told him I wasn't sure. He spent a good 20 minutes working his way into me slowly with lots of lube. At times there was minor pain, but overall it was great - and he seemed really appreciative in a sweet sort of way. He said afterwards that he very rarely gets in balls-deep like he did.

Now I'm kinda wondering if I can take even thicker, but I think that could get dangerous...

midnite_strokher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met up with a guy last weekend that was the fattest cock I have sucked but not the longest. My jaw was sore from having to open that wide. I enjoyed it but was glad when he shot his load and yes, I would do him again in a heartbeat. He was a HOT Marine!!

welsh_bum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
prefer thickness over length but dont complain either way. it feels nice when your hole is full of thick cock, makes me cum buxket loads :)