Tool not working properly

FloppyBalls

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys this is my first thread and a i was looking for some help or advice.

See some somedays when i masturbate i can't get hard enough no matter how hard i try. Then there are the few days when my penis starts getting fully erect and then i just have to blow as i get that rush of blood to my penis.(guess i can't just last )

I think (from other reasons not listed) that i might have a sort of blood circulation porblem down there or a pc muscle problem...not quite sure but the main problem i am facing is getting fully erect, holding my load i can work on

**age 18** so i hope i dont have ED or erectile dysfunction at this young age

oh and i forgot to mention that i've been masturbating from a really early age and have been known or qualify as a chronic masturbater...but am progressing now that i'm 18 ive been more worried about my issue
any idea what i can do to help

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how many times a day are you trying (or do you) to masturbate? Your cock is just like a muscle in a sense. I gets tired and sore if you keep using it.

Are you under any unusual or more stress on the days when you have issues with your erections? Are you having some emotional/psychological issues?

Other than over use, I doubt its a physical issue. Most likely its psychological (not saying your crazy, but if you're stressed or something like that, your cock isn't gonna work.....I speak from experience, and many other on the sight will tell you the same thing).

Good luck

Edit: Also, are you eating a healthy diet? Do you get proper exercise? Do you smoke or do drugs, or drink alcohol in excess?

FloppyBalls

Just Browsing
Media
I masturbate once or twice daily...stress can have a role...
i am guessing it's phsycological...

yes it is... it all has to do with my first time when i was 15 and had a horrible experience and have not had another experience since then (currently 18) what happened i dont want to discuss but is there any way for me to forget what happened b/c it jsut haunts me ever day or 2

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hmm....well...Idk how really to help you w/o knowing what happened to you. I was sexually abused as a child, and it fucked me up for a long time....so if its something along those lines, I might could help you. PM me if you want