Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was watching I that old lady on Oxygen who talks about sex late one night, and a guy called in and said his girlfriend put toothpaste in her mouth during oral and it felt "really good." I decided to add some toothpaste to Vaseline one night, and it felt really good. I only used a dab or two and I do that every now and then.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the best blow job's in my life was when a woman put ice cubes in her mouth while sucking my dick. Amazing. She sucked my dick for over 2 hours before i couldnt take it anymore and came.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Toothpaste was made for the mouth. I'm not sure if any studies or research has been done on the long term exposure of penile skin to the ingredients of toothpaste.

Here's an idea: search on line or at a local sex shoppe for the appropriate lube.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"I added a dab of toothpaste to my lube when I was playing with myself and it felt great! It was also refreshing to have a minty-fresh smell during and after jacking off. I suggest trying it one day."

Congratulations, you invented the scrub lube :)

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
njqt -

I have to say... I've read several of your posts and thought you were intelligent, funny, and sexy... But you won me over by using Foxxy Love as your avatar!!

myjoystick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes the tooth paste idea dont sound too good.

You won't know until you try it! So far, I haven't had any problems with it. Then again, I only do it sometimes, and each time it's quite an rewarding experience.