LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you man, but rather than increasing the list, would it be possible to reduce it to 15 superhung lpsg members? I am planning to create a group of superhung guys here at lpsg and would like to count o the exclusively real 10 inches or more.

Thank you again for the help of everyone.

You have taken it to a level very few can attain. I can give you the name of one member who I believe consistently shows at least 10 inches of thick erect cock, time after time: Quercusone is the definitive superhung lpsg member!:cool:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the honerable mention lol

i feel like this is middle school basketball and im waiting outside the coaches office to see if we made the team, now im sitting at my laptop to see if i "made" the "large penis" team hahaha

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Impossible to do based on pics and even vids. There are A LOT of big guys on this site. But many, including some mentioned on this thread, use editing tools such as fish eye lenses, calculated angles, etc. to make them look even larger than they really are.

I'm sure it's fun looking for them :smile:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impossible to do based on pics and even vids. There are A LOT of big guys on this site. But many, including some mentioned on this thread, use editing tools such as fish eye lenses, calculated angles, etc. to make them look even larger than they really are.

I'm sure it's fun looking for them :smile:

make an lpsg "allstar" team lol

you can be the "head" coach (i crack myself up sometimes...)