Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not sure if I'm top 10 material, but what do you guys think? Top 10? Top 15? Top 20?

well, seeing as though guys with actually double-digit cocks would be at the top of the list... there's probably only a few of them.... distribution says that the bulk of the "biggest"are probably 9-7 inches... if you're looking at populations... i would hazard that there would be in excess of 1000 members with those measurements... this is all top of my head... no numbers crunched..:biggrin1:

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This might not be new as a question, but I was interested in knowing on the basis of your experience here (pics, chatroom) who might be the 10 biggest members here?

Thank you for your help :smile::smile:

When I ride, if I have it pointed straight down between my legs, the shaft is so long that I'm sitting on it when I ride. And if it's to the side, it actually wraps around the side of my leg. And that's soft. It might not be the thickest, but I think in contention for one of the longest.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I ride, if I have it pointed straight down between my legs, the shaft is so long that I'm sitting on it when I ride. And if it's to the side, it actually wraps around the side of my leg. And that's soft. It might not be the thickest, but I think in contention for one of the longest.
Your pics are hot as hell as always!! Thanks, Scanlan! What if you try to put your cock up in riding shorts? Does it will stay in place?