Top 10 biggest at lpsg?

KenShamrock804

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't it be easier if each guy who has pictures who claims to be huge just uses a freaking tape measure and not cheat and measure himself?

subseagm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is what I was thinking- if I had something as big as some of these on here then I would have no problem properly measuring and posting pictures- Scanlan- I am totally straight but you have a huge cock and it would be nice to see it measured- I am guessing you are at least 9 inches?

Reactions: drambone2001

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite impressive, Johan.

To be honest, yours looks like top 10 I've seen on this site, as far as legitimately very large and not just taking advantage of angles or using improper measurements.

The only way to know for sure the order of the top 10 is if everyone just quit the bullshitting and angled pics and camera tricks, measured properly and clearly, and just showed what they really are.

Who cares if your 11 x 8 is in fact a "mere" 9.5 x 7? You're still fucking massive and the biggest on the site filled with big dicks.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite impressive, Johan.

To be honest, yours looks like top 10 I've seen on this site, as far as legitimately very large and not just taking advantage of angles or using improper measurements.

The only way to know for sure the order of the top 10 is if everyone just quit the bullshitting and angled pics and camera tricks, measured properly and clearly, and just showed what they really are.

Who cares if your 11 x 8 is in fact a "mere" 9.5 x 7? You're still fucking massive and the biggest on the site filled with big dicks.

When people post pictures of measurements that are done in a horrible way I'd like to point out how they can make a legit measurement without making fun of them. I did not want to participate in this top thing, cause I can assure loads of people have a larger penis. ^^

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basque9 your cock is amazing too!! I love the soft pic that measures 8", and so thick!!
The hard cock pics are stunning too!!

Thanks so much, mate. It is good to know that you and a few others do like that measured soft picture; I actually got a few comments from guys on here saying that no real soft cock can hang that long or that thick (8 x 7 ). It was implied that the picture was not accurate in some way. I know you understand that my cock grows only a small amount from soft to semi to fully erect. Thanks for being my friend!:cool::smile:

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks so much, mate. It is good to know that you and a few others do like that measured soft picture; I actually got a few comments from guys on here saying that no real soft cock can hang that long or that thick (8 x 7 ). It was implied that the picture was not accurate in some way. I know you understand that my cock grows only a small amount from soft to semi to fully erect. Thanks for being my friend!:cool::smile:

Other men are just jealous that your cock really is that huge, both soft and erect. You have posted hundreds of pictures, and it is obvious that you really are that amazingly well endowed.
You have nothing to prove to me or anyone!
Your cock is as huge as your character!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks like this thread has been bumped up again... Get your dicks out and hard, guys... Grab your measuring tapes and webcam, and go for it!

Not that we expect any of you to actually measure your dicks, correctly... i.e. From the top-side, (not underneath, not to the right or left side, TOP-SIDE!), Pubic bone pressed, while standing up on your feet, with the beginning "0" of the measuring tape clearly visible, and hands off of your dick... And, then provide pics and/or video... That ain't gonna happen with probably 99% of you.

May the "Top Ten" that conform to those rules, "win"... And, if you can't produce that exact photographic evidence, then you are just another LPSG bull-shitter... Why waste your time, or ours, by bull-shitting?

Just sayin'... Enjoy what you
actually have, and then, you don't have anything to have to prove.

A/B

Last edited: