Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A good way, in my belief, that could settle this question is cocksizecontest

That place as severe criteria to judge size ( measured with pic ) and can only be approved by other moderators. Out of focus pics, tricked tape won't make it theré I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall, it doesn't help me show my dick whith a full body pic and my hands are big, we can'T really compare this way.

So man up, tape up, cam up, and prove yourself over there!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A good way, in my belief, that could settle this question is cocksizecontest

That place as severe criteria to judge size ( measured with pic ) and can only be approved by other moderators. Out of focus pics, tricked tape won't make it theré I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall, it doesn't help me show my dick whith a full body pic and my hands are big, we can'T really compare this way.

So man up, tape up, cam up, and prove yourself over there!
I agree with my fellow Canadian friend. Csc is THE way to go. Lpsg guy mikeinatlanta won one last year and deservedly so!

Reactions: nichtleiterx

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not playing but for shits and giggles:
20110115195624-6.846548

DonaldHump

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or. You could stop looking. And wishing. And hoping.

Or you could mind your own business. I didn't look because I am straight and I have no interest in looking a dudes dick pictures. I made that comment because I know guys comes come here and talk about having a big dick and either not have a picture or just take a picture without measurement. So my comment was for the people who care about who has the biggest dick here. How would they know unless they see a measurement?

Now on that note you get blocked too.

Reactions: Countryguy63

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or you could mind your own business. I didn't look because I am straight and I have no interest in looking a dudes dick pictures. I made that comment because I know guys comes come here and talk about having a big dick and either not have a picture or just take a picture without measurement. So my comment was for the people who care about who has the biggest dick here. How would they know unless they see a measurement?

Now on that note you get blocked too.

I've never seen an isolationist in a web site.